Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was getting dressed earlier and realized that I had to go out.  Since I already had my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings on, I just put on a pair of jeans and a shirt and went out. I went into MacDonald’s for a coffee before I went home and found myself looking at the way all the women were dressed.  Most were casually dressed but there were a few that had on outfits I liked and I wondered what I would look like in them. I was also being a little bad and wondering if they had on pretty panties like mine.  I like looking at the way other girls are dressed and have seen quite a few items that I like. How many of you girls do the same thing ?

Ashley
      Lady

I know exactly what you mean, Michelle.  I’m constantly looking at other women, comparing how they’re dressed to how I’m dressed.  I usually am admiring a cute outfit, whether it’s a pretty dress, stockings, and heels, tight jeans and a low-cut top, or a really pretty bikini.  I do think to myself about their panties and bras, wondering if they have similarly pretty lingerie on underneath their clothing.  I also like to watch how they hold themselves and emulate female behavior always.  I admire beautiful women and always hold myself to high standards to be as much like them as possible.

Anonymous

I’m always looking for new outfit ideas, and trying to keep up with the fashion trends.

Always admiring the way women look

welcome to the reality of womanhood girls. women do not dress for guys, they dress for themselves, and other women. it gives us something to talk about. ie did you see what ? is wearing, or my fav wtf were you thinking before you left the house ( you know the person at walmart still in pajamas and no makeup) anyway nobody knows more about presentation than a well put together cd or trans girl. just sayin . stay safe stay strong hugs, Maddie

Ilona
      Lady

In 2014, I told my counsellor that I cross-dress. She allowed me to wear dresses at therapy sessions, which was enjoyable and helpful. As part of my homework, she asked me to see how women dressed and to collect pictures of women’s fashion items I liked. It was very therapeutic and has helped me be more choosy about the types of clothes I want to wear.

I am always looking at women, not only out of admiration, but to perfect my own appearance by observing their feminine movements, the way they walk, talk, dress, etc. The best examples are the real things.

Constantly! I figure if I continue to study genetic women I learn more about being a Woman, being a female/woman is a very exclusive club that does not generally accept outsiders with open arms because we have not paid our dues (female health and body issues) so as we grew up we didn’t get to learn how to be a woman so we have to do it now, give compliments on items they have or are wearing and sometimes they will tell you where they got them and sometimes not.

Anonymous

We have a very relaxed dress code at work so it’s a lot of jeans and leggings. However, in some of departments the women there still dress nice, skirts and dresses. I like to sit in the common areas and watch them walk by paying attention to what they are wearing and how they walk and such. I do admit I get catty as well thinking why they would wear what they did or with those pasty white legs a nice pair of hose wouldn’t kill you. I often find myself getting jealous in that I would love to be walking these areas wearing a nice dress and heels, showing them what a professional woman is all about!

Anonymous

Remember the lyric from Wild Night, sung by Van Morrison:

“All the girls walk by dressed up for each other.”

I think looking at other women and how they are dressed is a very feminine reaction. I do it all the time. The only difference is that I not only admire their clothes, but also envy their female bodies.

After I tried on my first dress in the early 80s, I also noticed other ladies dresses I’d see in public. If the dress was pretty, I always thought “I’d like to try that on”. I also would look through the giant Sears and JC Penny’s catalogs at the woman’s clothes. I didn’t think about their panties so much. However, slips were another matter.

Now that I cross dress I find myself studying women quite often. I have told my wife that I now look at women differently.

I’m always looking at what women are wearing – I’ve learnt a lot about outfits, also you see clothes you would like too.

Also you can checkout how they’ve accessorized and what shoes they are wearing. I spent some time looking at what handbags women were using with what outfits – enabled me to select suitable handbag(s) for my trips out 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?