Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am very new at this,and looking for advice.

I am in my 60’s,and  have been married a long time. My wife could never know about this side of me due to her beliefs,so I cannot change my basics. I am a very hairy man,and am considering a breast plate,as well as a female mask,,to be more who I feel.Does anyone have any experience with these sort of appliances? Re they worth it?

Any thoughts or opinions are most welcome.

Regine

Regine I have experimented with masks without success. Most often you need to adjust the eye openings by trimming them. The back will tend to tear if not carefully donned. If you don’t cut and trim the mouth you can’t drink or eat. The mask will not automatically conform to the shape of your face. I’ve tried pulling them at the back and taping. Also thought about the use of medical adhesive.

Bottom line Regine save your money dear.

BTW, I’ve no experience with breast plates.

Hugs Dana

Becka
      Lady

best of luck, and explore all of the options.

You are old enough that you deserve this for yourself.  That is the realization I came to when I hit 60.

Thank you very much,Dana, i appreciate your reply,hugs

Hi. I use a lifelike full head mask and it works very well. The lips move and I can eat and drink with the mask on. Eyehole size isn’t a problem but overall head size does affect where the eyeholes sit. To cover then I use lightly tinted sunglasses. Haven’t had the chance to try eye shadow.

The mask is very supple and sits comfortably on me. However in the summer it can get hot.

One other drawback is that the one I have is VERY expensive, close to 1000 US dollars

if you want to check it out go to Creafx dot com. I have the Taylor model.

Pm me if you want to discuss it further,  I have a you tube channel “Leah’s Musings” where you can see me in it

i haven’t tried breast plates but hear they get hot as well.

Leah

Kathleen
      Duchess

Breast plates work for me but they are HOT. Your body can’t sweat through them so air conditioning turned down low sweetie. Also rather expensive. Enjoy!

Thank you so much.Hugs

Breast plates are hot and large. You may want to look into forms. Forms are much cheaper and easy to hide…. IMHO

-SR-

I got my breastplate today,and tried it on tonight(for about an hour and a half,lol) I just love it,pictures on the weekend:-)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?