Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was looking at getting some femmale under clothes to wear under my everyday clothes however due to prices my budget will not allow me to get the stuff. Any advice will be appreciated

What is your budget like, and what type of ljngerie are you looking for?

my budget is verry small due to cost of food and other bills as well as the fact that I am having a difficult time finding a job

In terms of lingerie I am not looking for anything fancy just to wear under my regular clothes

Ok, well, 8 guess places such as familydollar.com might have some very low cost type of stuff.

Anonymous
      Lady

I bought a bra and 5 pairs of panties at Walmart for $10.  (Bra was $5 and the panties were $1 each.)

Thrift and Charity stores is where you’ll get your best bargains if you don’t mind pre-owned stuff.  I wouldn’t have a problem wearing a pre-owned bra, but panties, I’m not so sure about  🙂  But I’ve bought several tops and skirts and shoes at thrift stores and some of the items were brand new with store tags on them!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Hello Nicole and welcome to CDH by the way.

Walmart or Amazon if you can online shop, offer up some basics at reasonable prices. Thrift stores like Salvation army or goodwill can provide some pretty unique finds.

Hopefully, to make it easier  getting whats needed from anywhere, you’ve got some idea of your sizing.

Alot of us tend to get “overstocked” at times and have to make room for newer purchases, its easier if within simpler shipping distances,  but its possible that some of the wonderful members here would help out a new girl once they get to know you a bit as some personal info would need to be exchanged(through private messaging)

Good luck, and good dressing

Amy Myers
      Baroness

First, try to get an idea of your sizing, it can be tricky to get it right, but with limited funds you need to try to get it right! There are some good on line guides, but beware of offshore sizing differences.

The other girls have made good suggestions, and thrift stores might be your best bet. Here where I live the best bargains are found at the smaller non chain stores I have found.

This means you have to go into them and look through the Ladies section! That’s usually a bit nerve racking till you get used to it, and you realize no one really seems to care that much!

Amy

Anonymous

Just doing a quick search here some nice cheap bra’s  also have panties really cheap

Cheap Bras Only $2.99 | CHERRIE (shopcherrie.com)

Hi Nicole,

If you know your sizes try a local dollar store.  Otherwise Walmart Or Target  might have some very inexpensive items on the clearance racks.  Kohl’s frequently puts discontinued items on the clearance rack and the off price stores like T J Maxx or Marshalls might yield a good buy.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Nicole..

Charity shops are definitely a good way to go….no matter what your budget is. I am quite happy to shop in them.

people donate the most wonderful things, sometimes almost new….having said that, you really do not want second hand panties!!!!

Good luck, grace x

I moved from Chicago, IL to Skokie, IL just before Christmas last year. I am happier now and still in search of new friends that I might some day get to hang out with in real life and everyone here is great. I have not been able to dress like a female since around age 12 or 13 due to moving around a lot and also the fear of others outside my family not accepting me for who I really am.

As said try target and Walmart. You have to buy underwear anyway so just pick up a package of panties at one of the stores fruit of the loom and Haynes has nice microfiber or nylon panties in most styles bikini, hi cut or brief and maybe thong. Six pair in a package last I bought some and I think about ten dollars. Walmart and target both have a line of very inexpensive bras that are for what you pay a good value 10 to 15 dollars and some as low as 5. My 2 cents worth I hope you find some things you are happy with.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?