• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am expanding what I need for Alexis.

Currently I have a few blouses/skirts/dresses.

I’m working on my figure with diet/exercise.  I have added in some butt exercises.  Was wondering if anyone has any good experience with butt pads.  Not really sure what my butt looks like…but i’m sure it doesn’t have much.

Along the same lines, I do have an item that helps slim the tummy a bit.  I am looking at getting a waist trainer/clincher.

Has anyone had experience with one or either of the items?  If you have, which ones have you used?  Would rather spend $ on something I know someone has used before rather than wasting my $.

go to thrift stores, its a great way do build up Alexis’s wardrobe

I have a couple of cross compression shapers that work pretty well. My favorite is boned and actually pretty comfortable to wear. They do have their limitations. Try looking on ebay. I think I paid around $10 each for mine.

Anonymous

Hi Alexis. Diet is going to get your waist closer to what you would like. Good for you. I tried some butt exercises, but I have read that in order to build muscle you need to eat more calories of the right type of course than you normally burn. Therefore it is difficult to add muscle while dieting.

As far as hip pads are concerned, I consider them the second most important thing after breast forms to give me a feminine figure. I had made a pair from foam rubber and used them for some time. You can find how on YouTube. I finally bought hip pads by DressTech. They were about $220 for the smallest size which works well for me. I weight about 148 with a waist of 32 to 33. I love the DressTech pads. There is no line between flesh and pad under tight clothing. My first choice would have been Joli hip pads and Nikki butt pads sold on the BreastForm store, but they are double what I paid.

I have a shaper that I love. My shaper is pretty strong and will compress love handles and my tummy a bit, but our tummies are not like ladies’ tummies and are less compressible.

Nebility Women Waist Trainer Shapewear Tummy Control Body Shaper Shorts Hi-Waist Butt Lift

A good corset is great for shaping although it can be uncomfortable. Mine has steel boning, which makes it difficult to bend over. I wonder what a corset with no boning would look and feel like.

Anonymous

Not every woman has an ideal body. Enhance your butt and boobies and go out. Find clothing styles that fit your personality in your size. Enjoy life!

Eileen

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?