Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

‘Hi Everyone how lovely to be here and so nice to be with likr minded girls. I have been cross dressing since my early years i really love crossdressing and feel really good but have gone through periods of doubt and sometime digust at my behaviour. I struggled for many years to come to terms with who i am and how i should take this forward. I am now in my later life realising that no matter how often i say i will stop this and get rid of my lovely clothes and make up, I still come back to crossdressing and feel the need to be a woman. However, I am scared of taking the next steps and feel the need to talk with you lovely ladies about your experiences. I would love to be a woman and live full time but I feel trapped in my male persona. Thoughts anyone?

Anonymous

🌺 Sarah, welcome to CDH! 🌼 I think most/all of us have struggled in various ways.. you will find lots of support and friendship here for sure! You are in the right place! 🦋💖

Anonymous

Welcome Sarah! I am also later in life and started when I was 5. So many of us have the similar story. The purging of cloths, being so angry at myself. Therapists. Coming out to my wife. Sometimes being able to deny myself as much as 9 months. I always come back. Recently I have been feeling the guilt again for just shopping online ( without buying.) But the pink fog hit me just this morning and I acted on it. It turned out as a reminder to me of how much I love and enjoy it. And then mostly a confirmation that it’s ok. I did not feel guilty this time. It’s all about acceptance. I think the girls here will agree.

Thank you Elon that’s very kind of you to share. This is my first time talking about cross dressing and it feels great for the first time to think I am not bad or crazy I am who I am and I should love myself for being me. No excuses no shame just be myself and if that’s Sarah then so be it. Xxx

Lola Caprice
        Baroness

Love that you did not feel bad about buying something!  Retail therapy often helps me hun!

💖Lola

Anonymous

OMG, the ‘pink fog’… that’s perfect.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Sarah! So glad you are here and reaching out.  Wherever you are in your journey I promise you will find girlfriends here who are there, been there, or wondering if they should go there.  I’m new to crossdressing and later in life too so I get it.  I still struggle, but much less so since finding this place.   You will find help, support, and we have some fun along the way.  For me, as much as possible, I put my male persona aside when I’m here let myself speak and act from my femme side.  All the ladies here know me only as Lola, the girl who is probably way too self conscious about her makeup foundation and fashion sense! LOL!

Again, Welcome dear.  Ask anything, make friends, have fun and LOVE YOURSELF!   We all love you!

Hugs

💖Lola

Welcome Sarah. We all struggle with this in some way or another… with being accepted by family, with blending in while en femme, with makeup, etc. You’ve come to the right place for support.

I too, came into this later in life, even though I’ve always wanted to experiment with women’s clothes. For me, I just reached the right stage of life to no longer care what people thought, and also knowing that life was too short and fleeting to not have fun.

Xoxo, Dani

Hi Sarah Welcome to CDH One of the things I found to very helpful was to have my profile a little more clear. CDH members represent 3 generations of people within many different countries. Some members here began their cross dressing at a very young age and continue to cross dress today in their late seventies. There are others that have just started in their twenties and would like to talk with others in the same age bracket but seek advice from the mature members. A clear profile will make it easier for others to better understand who they are talking with, so they may better support your desire to express that special part of you that needs attention also. Take your time read what others have posted and when comfortable add a comment or two. If you need help just ask. There are very friendly people here to assist you.

Stephanie

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve found a wonderful and friendly place.

Alice

Hi Sarah,
      Welcome to CDH
      Am Jennifer Ramirez
      Each one of us here have their own decisions
      To make, my opinion is you need to make your own mind up, on how far you intend to go
      When you have time, and would like to chat.
      Look me up.
      Hugs Jennifer

Anonymous

It sure does feel like a trap sometimes doesn’t it. I don’t think anyone here can tell you what to do, other than keep seeking yourself. Sometimes professionals can help. I just read an article somewhere that said it’s common for occasional crossdressers to suddenly have some gender dysphoria around mid-life crisis time. Which, if this applies to you, you might want to consider taking it slow and finding out if this is truly you or just a natural change in hormones pushing you to feel something new or with more intensity. I’ve certainly been through some binge and purge cycles and know that feeling of near disgust. Some of that is likely our conditioning growing up in a world that’s not particularly accepting which makes us build defences. As I’ve gotten older I’ve come to accept that I like being both a man and a woman at different times. I’ve been feeling femme for about 6 months now but the previous year was very male. It’s hard sometimes when I’m feeling very feminine to remember that I like being a manly man sometimes too and vice versa.

I’m really new here (today actually), but this seems like a good place to explore safely. You’ll figure it out. Take care.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sarah ,

Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. You have arrived at the right place to find what you need.

Enjoy the warmth and hospitality of our CDH site.

Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships. Perhaps you will make new friends here

As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.

Also, you may find what you need such as site help, contacts or resources available by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.

Thanks for your participation on the site.

Regards,   Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Sarah,  welcome to C.,D>H. the only place to be. here is a lot of info and articles and stories , groups to see.  for finding out why we dress up STOP right there, don;t think WHY. just be your self and dress up when you can and be free.  its a wonderful thing to do and dress up and look pretty.   for having surgery done weel that is up to you to make that decision.   i have been x dressing for many years. off for some years then later it came back and never left me. i buy my own female attire and wife knows of my collection on dresses, make up, perfume, nail polish, nylons and panties.  she lets me know when i can dress up for we have a 23 year old son still living at home. well have a nice day and enjoy your dressing up when you can for i know its a relaxing feeling of being the real person you should of been.  i feel the same way, but i am happy just the way i am and dress up when i can and enjoy it while i can. 

Anonymous

Yes. This is not meant to sound bad but if you haven’t already talk to a therapist. I only say that because then you can openly explore the reasons for these feelings. Like, helping to distinguish do you truly want to transition or do you like the option of being both genders…having control over your feminine side. All I say is think long and hard and dig deep to truly figure out your emotions, feelings, and be absolutely 110% you are down for transitioning. The other thing too is do it when you’re ready to deal with the shock of others. I’m gonna be praying for you. If you do it just be strong and don’t deny yourself what many people do which is being our authentic selves. Just take your time though, no rush^_^.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be free to PM me. Love to help.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sarah,

Welcome, there is so much in what you say that I can relate to as I have had the same thoughts and feelings.  Also, like you I have always wanted to be true to myself and as I have got older I have decided that life is too short to not do things that make me happy.

Like you I am from the U.K., I love to chat so please feel free to message me anytime, it would be great to hear from you.

Tara.

Hi

great to hear you are in the UK and I will contact you for a chat

lots of love  xxx

Anonymous

Hi Sarah, welcome. Many, if not all of our sisters here can understand exactly what you are experiencing, I’m sure you will come to know and love your inner woman, you’ll love it here.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome to CDH Sarah!!! 💐
      Lots of support and friendly ladies here to help you with whatever you may need.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

You sound just like me! Married?

Hi Sarah, Please don’t feel alone so many people go through the same thought process as you have/are it is a case of embracing the thoughts if possible. I have tried several times to cover the subject on my channel (www.youtube.com/c/crossdressinglifestyle) it is not easy as we are all unique individuals with our own personal battles. I hope you can find the answers you seek through friends here on this channe.

Hi Sarah,

yes I’ve felt that too. But my truth is I that Mallory is a legitimate part of who I am. I would argue that she is the better part.

For next steps, I think you will need to be more specific, are you thinking of some form of transition? I am.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?