• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First, this isnt a stepping out story. I have serious anger issues. My therapist has told me it is due to me repressing my femme side. She told me that i need to “let her out in some fashion.” One of the reasons i joined this site. But in a few weeks i will be visiting my home town. She suggested i tell someone there. Ive already decided that i will tell someone, but im torn about who. There is my older sister, she and I are almost identical, despite the 4 yr age difference, or my best female friend, whom if i had listened to my family growing up, would have married. Any advice would be great.
      Hugs

Hi Ashley,

Who do you feel closer to and trust the most? I guess your gut instinct and present and past relationships with your sister and best female friend will guide you. ( try to just breathe and the decision may seem easier) Glad to see you are getting help for your anger issues. I have had the same issues my self most of my life. (denying my femme side not the only reason) I have seen a therapist for along time. I am accepting this part of me a little bit more each day. almost a year now since these feelings came back so strong after suppression for so long. I can say I actually feel a little bit more relaxed and calm. of course retirement from the work place also helps but since I have more time to take care of my self with regular exercise and meditation and more chances to be my self it does help. all the best in your journey

Love,

Amanda

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Ashley original post: 

First, this isnt a stepping out story. I have serious anger issues. My therapist has told me it is due to me repressing my femme side. She told me that i need to “let her out in some fashion.” One of the reasons i joined this site. But in a few weeks i will be visiting my home town. She suggested i tell someone there. Ive already decided that i will tell someone, but im torn about who. There is my older sister, she and I are almost identical, despite the 4 yr age difference, or my best female friend, whom if i had listened to my family growing up, would have married. Any advice would be great.

Hugs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?