Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Need some company and friends to experience crossdressing. Been a hidden crossdresser with a very little experience and wanted friends to help me start this journey

Hi Pink Pretty,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Pretty Pink hi and welcome too CDH. I am sure there are many others like you on this site and i am sure you will find lots of wonderful and supportive friends

Cindy x

Hi pretty, and welcome

You’ve landed at a site that has been so good to so many at providing both those things. Have a look around, give things a try.

What’s your location I need friends too.

Hi Pink Pretty, Teralynn here. Just wanted to welcome you to our on line community. I couldn’t recommend a better site for you to become a member of. Lots of friendly, supportive and knowledgeable people here. You can avail yourself of all this by just reaching out to them. So make some friends, do some chatting, share experiences and ask questions. The more you do, the more you will get out of being a member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Pink.

Anonymous

well where are you located hon, I am in ohio

Welcome Pink!

Hi Pink,

Welcome! I’m new on here as well and I have to say I am so happy I found this site. In the last few days it has felt so good to open up and talk with others about different things. Everyone has been so nice, and I don’t feel so alone anymore. I hope you get the same experience! Lots of love hun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pink  welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi how are you doing

Anonymous

Hello Pink, If friendship and support is what you are looking for you have found the right place, this is the most friendliest, supportive and non judgmental group on the internet. You’re safe here. Kathleen

Welcome, Pink!

Hugs,

Shawna

Hello Pink. glade you came to the right Place. like every one else said including the Ambassador and all the rest of the girls.  feel free to look around the site, there is plenty of info here and lots, {tons} of girls here to help you though this. my profile is there will tell my side of my journey

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?