Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

heyy everyone!

I recently came out to my girlfriend of 5 years about my cross dressing and shes been great as far as accepting me, but she doesnt want to go out with me dressed that way. Ive always been super shy with not many friends so making friends has been hard for me id love to eventually meet and hangoutout with others like myself if at all posible.Every time i try to leave the house dressed i get to scared and give up. I feel like if i had a friend or friends to help I would’nt be as scared. Im in Michigan near the Ann Arbor area.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Vanessa, I’m glad you found your way here.  That’s great that your girlfriend is so accepting, and with time she may well become more comfortable with the idea of going out.  You have many girls here waiting to help and make you feel at home, so nothing to fear at all.  Hope you can settle in and enjoy yourself with our happy group. 🙂

Stevie

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hey Vanessa,

This is a great place, and there are loads of nice wonderful people on here. I’m sure you won’t have much trouble making friends here.

Have fun, and don’t be a stranger.

Jessica.

Anonymous

Thanks everyone! I’m glad to have found this site I really need girlfriends to talk to about all this!

Vanessa, it is great you have a supportive GF. Not all SOs are that supportive. They get scared that they are going to leave you for someone else.

Good luck on this great adventure.

Hi Vanessa, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. It is wonderful that you have told your girlfriend and that she is supportive even if she doesn’t want to go out with you dressed en femme she sounds like a keeper. As far as having a few crossdressing friends to talk about crossdressing matters with,  you now have an entire online community of crossdressing members to interact with. Also, we have members from all over the world including some in Michigan and with one of your major universities in Ann Arbor I would not be surprised if you found a few near you. We have a feature that allows you to search for CD friends. If don’t know how to use it send me a private message and put the word locate on the subject line. I will send you the instructions. Hope you enjoy your membership. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vanessa

happy to welcome you here with us. Nothing to be scared of. We all understand your fears but we’re all here for the same reasons . A safe place with many like yourself expressing ourselves to theses feelings of womanhood. Wonderful to hear about your girlfriend’s acceptance. It makes one journey most fulfilling when it can be share with someone close.  Here you can enjoy your time with support and acceptance  to move forward in your love for dressing. Help is everywhere so get comfortable  and experience your true calling. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

DaniJ
      Lady

Hi Vanessa,  Welcome to CDH, a place that has a lot to offer.  Lots of info, lots of great girls.  Enjoy your journey.  Good to meet a fellow Michigander (I’m in the Livonia area).  Love your pictures!!

Anonymous

Welcome Vanessa.Hope you make many friends on here.Hopefully your shyness will ebb away after using this great site.

Welcome Vanessa!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?