Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Natalie Green
      Baroness

Hi lovely girls,

I’m here because my bf is a crossdresser and he recently came out to me which shocked me initially but with time I have started come into terms with his revelation. And sometimes I ‘m used to seeing hi in girls clothes at house when no one else is around. With his revealation I started to bet curious about it and found it very interesting. I’m not a 100% girly girl but I’m really happy tht men take pride in enjoying feminine things and embrace the femininity as a positive thing. My crossdressing friend Mitch (he was a member here until January this year) told me about CDH and he told me by joinning here I will be able to interact with other crossdressers and their gfs/ wives so it will be good for me.

So I’m looking forward to interacting with you all and sharing experiances with you. My bf doesn’t plan to transition into  a woman but he loves dressing as a one and the few momeents I spent with him was very special to me and I saw  a little different personality from him which I liked.

So feel free to say “hi” and talk because I’m looking forward for it. And Mitch mentioned this has a Wives’ page here but still couldn’t check it out yet as I just registered.

So everyone feel free to talk and I’m still in my late 20s and looking for a great future ahead with my Stephanie(the girl name i gave to my bf)!!

Hi Natalie

Welcome to CDH great site very friendly and informative.

Love to chat with you

Hugs Cahrlotte

Natalie Green
        Baroness

Thanks Charlotte

Feel free to message me at any time..

Hello and welcome to CDH Natalie.   You have just joined a small slice of of a wonderful expanse with several thousand potential friends and very deep well of knowledge on this wonderful lifestyle.

Don’t be shy and join the threads, and don’t rush yourself learning about the special people here, on both sides of the issue.  Take your time and take in however much you can.

Have fun too.

PaulaF

Natalie Green
        Baroness

Thanks Paula

I’m just starting explore things here

Just read a few posts here so far ))

And thanks for the advice!

Nancy
      Lady

Welcome Natalie! Like many others here, I’m happy to chat or answer questions you may have. Just the fact that you are here tells me that you are trying to be open and supportive.

I am curious why you said your bf was a member here, but isn’t any more? As a CD, CDH is the best support system and community of like-minded people that I’ve found…

Birel

Natalie Green
        Baroness

No I think you misread it

my bf isn’t a member here, Mitch is a friend who is a crossdresser and unlike my bf he does it openly and his family is also accepting him which isn’t the case with my bf, his parents are a bit conservative

If you want to know feel free to ask ))) I thought not to bother with too much details because it will be to hard to read, but if you are interested feel free to ask anything)))

Nancy
          Lady

Ah, got it, sorry for the misunderstanding. I get the conservative parents thing, there are people in my life that I can’t imagine ever coming out to.

Birel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natalie
      welcome, it’s wonderful to have you here with us and for you to be here together with your bf is very special indeed. Help and support here is for everyone, for your best friend understanding of what this all means. This this is certainly the place your spouse find many of the answers she is seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured there is support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and both of you enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. And to you  lovely GG lady ,  a place to have your questions and concerns answered . It’s certainly a major issue in a lot of relationships. We all need a place to have others to talk with, to listen and show compassion and help better your own feelings as one continues to grow and discover more of this complicating  course in life . And as you mentioned is that group   ( wives & significant others ) where ladies like yourself can offer their help to questions only you would like to ask them. Look into it…
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/
      No body is left out,  that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to the both of you and hope to hear from you soon.   Hugs!!!
      Stephanie 🌹

Natalie Green
        Baroness

Thanks Stephanie

I already feel like this is a great place and I have read some experiances and it’s touching

And thanks again for all your wishes!!!

Hi

Anonymous

Natalie, welcome to CDH! 🌸

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

“Hi” Natalie, and welcome!!  Make sure you give your friend a big hug for pointing you in the right direction, you couldn’t do better than CDH!  Sounds like you have a wonderfully accepting relationship your bf, good for you hon!  Hope you can get settled in and get comfy, which shouldn’t be too difficult with the great gals here.

Nice to meet you Natalie!! 🙂

Stevie

Paula
      Lady

Hugs and welcome to CDH Natalie. It’s wonderful for a crossdresser to have a supporting girlfriend such as you. Communication and listening to one another is a key in any type of relationship so be sure you two do this. On here you’ll find ladies who are extremely supportive and always willing to give advice so ask away!

Paula

Anonymous

Hi Natalie

Welcome to the site. This site has helped me tremendously with my transgender journey. My wife knows and is accepting but does not wish to see my femme side. We are taking baby steps and maybe some day she will want to meet Danielle.  Feel free to ask me anything. you can PM me to if you like if you have questions that me and my wife have gone through.

Hugs

Danielle

Hi Natalie. This is a wonderful community here. Don’t be shy about PMing folks. Most everybody here enjoys sharing their experiences.

Xoxo, Dani

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Natalie!

You are an incredible person indeed.  My wife is supportive she helps me and I can dress in front of her but unlike you she’s not interested in joining this site and learning.  So pat yourself on the back girl! We love you and how supportive you are.  My wife and I are much older, I didn’t start CDing until about a year ago at age 55.   I came out to her almost immediately, a couple doesn’t stay married for 33 years by keeping secrets (not big ones anyway haha).  I love that you chose a name for your BF.  That too shows a lot of support.  The night I told my wife she said “I’m calling you Lola”.  I was so touched.

I hope your BF will join.  It’s a fun and supportive place and it might help him understand how lucky he is.  Supportive SOs are rare, especially as supportive as you.

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet but there is an “Ask a GG” section where genetic girls answer questions from the rest of us just trying to get our girl on.  It’s a bit underutilized and I know a lot of us would appreciate if you were willing to contribute from time to time.

Keep in touch and message me if there’s anything I can help with.

💖Lola

Natalie Green
        Baroness

Thanks

And a friend here put up that link and I went to it and it redirected me to a new page asking to choose a plan, I will check it))

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

That choose a plan thing has happened to me a lot.  You can usually just close it and go about your way.  Of course it stopped for me when I subscribed to a pay plan, so must just be a way to push those but as far as I know that’s not required for the forums.  I only chose a pay plan to be able to post pictures only viewable by members.  The public pictures are truly public, like outside the site.  I don’t need to be outed that way. LOL  I’m very much in the closet except for my wife who is a sweetheart, and my friends here.  I’m quite happy that way.

Again, we’re happy you’re here and participating.

💖Lola

I just want to add, that the pay plans, not only allow us to put more pics up, but also help to support this wonderful site, paying the bills to keep it running, and safe. While most things on here, are free, and so very helpful to many, I would encourage anyone, who can, to be part of keeping it alive, it is so very important to so many of us
            Hugs, Regi👸💕

Elaine
            Duchess

I agree with Regi. I belong so that I can help support the site financially so CDH will stay in business.

Lola Caprice
            Baroness

Elaine, thanks you are so right. Please see my response to Regi.

love and hugs!

💖Lola

Lola Caprice
            Baroness

Thanks for making that point Regi, It is so important that we support this site! Totally agree!  I will say though, that our sweet GG friends and SO that are supportive are just as valuable and I didn’t want Natalie to think she had to join to post in the Ask a GG forum.  I should have said it this way instead of the way I did.  I see now how my words would come across as cynical.  I’m bad about that.  And again, sincerely, thanks!

Love ya!

💖Lola

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to you and Stephanie!

Alice

Hi Natalie

So nice to have you here I’m from Melbourne If there is anything you want to talk about hit me up this is a awesome place to be, like the extended family, we are all here to help and answer any questions

Hugs Paula

Natalie Green
        Baroness

Yeah Paula, that’s great to meet someone from same area. I didn’t meet many Australians here yet

I accepted your friend request ))

welcome to CDH Natalie!!! 💐
      I’m in Adelaide, South Australia. 🇦🇺
      So great to meet you. May you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie ❤️💖

Natalie,

This site is the best thing I have found to be supportive from all sides. Don’t hesitate to reach out. Truthfully, your relationship with your BF should actually get better because he is now able to be himself/herself. Its great that you are so supportive and open to the idea.

Keep in touch,

xoxo,
      Ashlyn

Hi Natalie

Firstly welcome! You have found, probably the friendliest crossdresser sight on the web! Secondly well done not only for trying to accept your boyfriends crossdressing bur more importantly trying to understand it and support him! You have had a lot of lovely replies already so all I will say is, if you want to chat to me, ask anything or just have a rant about life, you are welcome to PM me, I am a good listener ……………….xxx

Anonymous

HI Natalie welcome to CDH came to the right place everyone of the girls here are friendly and supportive

hugs

Donna

Robin
      Lady

Hi Natalie!
      I don’t interact a whole lot here, for no reason except shyness. But I want to welcome you and say hello. I’m glad you’re not tossing your bf overboard over this. Humans are complicated and each of us is precious. Be well 🙂

Anonymous

❤️❤️❤️

Hi, Natalie, and thank you for supporting Stephanie. Is she a member here as well?
      Im sure you will find us the most supportive and welcoming bunch, ever,we are all one big happy(mostly) family here, and always happy to have another GG’s perspective on things, so please join in, and comment whenever you feel comfortable
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Welcome Natalie!

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Natalie,

I am a new member and am so glad to hear that you and your BF are getting along well.
      I really like it that you gave him his feminine name.
      I have just started rebuilding my wardrobe and bought a new bob-style wig and short skirt today.

Anonymous

Welcome, Natalie.  It’s wonderful that you are supportive of your boyfriend and willing to learn about cross-dressing.  Also, it’s nice to have another GG here to give her perspective on things.

Anonymous

Hi Natalie!! I think it is awesome that you support your boyfriend in his journey!! Take care, hun!!

Hi Natalie. Warm welcomes to the both of you. I don’t think i can say anything that hasn’t been said already. But feel free to chat with me anytime
      Debra🙂

Dear Natalie,

Thank you for being so understanding. Your boyfriend is very lucky to have you. I hope you find CDH to be a very friendly place where you can ask any question you need to and make friendships.

Hugs, Jill

Krissy
      Lady

Just wish all women were as kind and thoughtful as you are. Its brilliant that you’re being a rock to your partner 😀

Hi Natalie, I wish I could meet a woman with your viewpoints 😊

Hi Natalie, it’s wonderful that you’re so supportive of and open minded about your boyfriend’s dressing. He’s very lucky to have you and I know that there are many CD’s out there who wish their SO’s were as supportive as you!

Hi Natalie
      I am a straight male who loves dressing femme wish my wife was so supportive.
      Hope you enjoy your girly times together.
      Hugs Charlotte

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Good morning Natalie. I’m a straight male that loves to dress en femme and has a very supportive wife. Drop me a line if you have any questions for her.

Tonya

Natalie, welcome.
      Your BF is a very lucky man. Your being here shows that you really do care and want to understand. There are a great many of us here that would have given anything for that before our relationships ended.
      I hope you understand that his desire to dress and be girly has nothing to do with whether or not he finds you attractive or truly loves you. This is just another part of who he is. And your acceptance and support will only open the door for a deeper relationship.
      Right now I would say the most important thing you can do is communicate openly and often. Ask him questions. Ask us questions here. Understanding what is going on is key. And it’s ok to set boundaries if you feel there needs to be limits. But keep talking. Let him know what you are thinking and feeling.
      This can be a very wonderful, positive thing. Good luck to both of you.

Jamie 😘

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?