- June 9, 2021 at 4:02 am #502188Natalie GreenParticipantRegistered On: June 9, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
Hi lovely girls,
I’m here because my bf is a crossdresser and he recently came out to me which shocked me initially but with time I have started come into terms with his revelation. And sometimes I ‘m used to seeing hi in girls clothes at house when no one else is around. With his revealation I started to bet curious about it and found it very interesting. I’m not a 100% girly girl but I’m really happy tht men take pride in enjoying feminine things and embrace the femininity as a positive thing. My crossdressing friend Mitch (he was a member here until January this year) told me about CDH and he told me by joinning here I will be able to interact with other crossdressers and their gfs/ wives so it will be good for me.
So I’m looking forward to interacting with you all and sharing experiances with you. My bf doesn’t plan to transition into a woman but he loves dressing as a one and the few momeents I spent with him was very special to me and I saw a little different personality from him which I liked.
So feel free to say “hi” and talk because I’m looking forward for it. And Mitch mentioned this has a Wives’ page here but still couldn’t check it out yet as I just registered.
So everyone feel free to talk and I’m still in my late 20s and looking for a great future ahead with my Stephanie(the girl name i gave to my bf)!!
Total of 34 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 12, 2021 at 2:57 am #503480Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4623 times
Hi, Natalie, and thank you for supporting Stephanie. Is she a member here as well?
Im sure you will find us the most supportive and welcoming bunch, ever,we are all one big happy(mostly) family here, and always happy to have another GG’s perspective on things, so please join in, and comment whenever you feel comfortable
- June 11, 2021 at 8:47 pm #503385
- June 10, 2021 at 11:15 pm #502989Annie GreenLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
I don’t interact a whole lot here, for no reason except shyness. But I want to welcome you and say hello. I’m glad you’re not tossing your bf overboard over this. Humans are complicated and each of us is precious. Be well 🙂
- June 10, 2021 at 8:39 pm #502966DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3943 times
- June 10, 2021 at 3:09 pm #502843ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 323Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 748 times
Firstly welcome! You have found, probably the friendliest crossdresser sight on the web! Secondly well done not only for trying to accept your boyfriends crossdressing bur more importantly trying to understand it and support him! You have had a lot of lovely replies already so all I will say is, if you want to chat to me, ask anything or just have a rant about life, you are welcome to PM me, I am a good listener ……………….xxx
- June 10, 2021 at 9:19 am #502683Ashlyn WadeDuchessRegistered On: May 31, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
This site is the best thing I have found to be supportive from all sides. Don’t hesitate to reach out. Truthfully, your relationship with your BF should actually get better because he is now able to be himself/herself. Its great that you are so supportive and open to the idea.
Keep in touch,
- June 10, 2021 at 1:18 am #502551Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 643Has thanked: 5505 timesBeen thanked: 2347 times
- June 10, 2021 at 11:52 am #502758
- June 9, 2021 at 4:19 pm #502461Paula1LadyRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 9Replies: 581Has thanked: 691 timesBeen thanked: 1410 times
So nice to have you here I’m from Melbourne If there is anything you want to talk about hit me up this is a awesome place to be, like the extended family, we are all here to help and answer any questions
- June 9, 2021 at 3:07 pm #502443Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 3355Has thanked: 3559 timesBeen thanked: 7278 times
- June 9, 2021 at 7:36 am #502268Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
You are an incredible person indeed. My wife is supportive she helps me and I can dress in front of her but unlike you she’s not interested in joining this site and learning. So pat yourself on the back girl! We love you and how supportive you are. My wife and I are much older, I didn’t start CDing until about a year ago at age 55. I came out to her almost immediately, a couple doesn’t stay married for 33 years by keeping secrets (not big ones anyway haha). I love that you chose a name for your BF. That too shows a lot of support. The night I told my wife she said “I’m calling you Lola”. I was so touched.
I hope your BF will join. It’s a fun and supportive place and it might help him understand how lucky he is. Supportive SOs are rare, especially as supportive as you.
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet but there is an “Ask a GG” section where genetic girls answer questions from the rest of us just trying to get our girl on. It’s a bit underutilized and I know a lot of us would appreciate if you were willing to contribute from time to time.
Keep in touch and message me if there’s anything I can help with.
- June 10, 2021 at 12:10 am #502545Natalie GreenBaronessRegistered On: June 9, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
- June 10, 2021 at 9:10 am #502677Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
That choose a plan thing has happened to me a lot. You can usually just close it and go about your way. Of course it stopped for me when I subscribed to a pay plan, so must just be a way to push those but as far as I know that’s not required for the forums. I only chose a pay plan to be able to post pictures only viewable by members. The public pictures are truly public, like outside the site. I don’t need to be outed that way. LOL I’m very much in the closet except for my wife who is a sweetheart, and my friends here. I’m quite happy that way.
Again, we’re happy you’re here and participating.
- June 12, 2021 at 3:04 am #503483Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4623 times
I just want to add, that the pay plans, not only allow us to put more pics up, but also help to support this wonderful site, paying the bills to keep it running, and safe. While most things on here, are free, and so very helpful to many, I would encourage anyone, who can, to be part of keeping it alive, it is so very important to so many of us
- June 12, 2021 at 9:02 am #503656Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
Thanks for making that point Regi, It is so important that we support this site! Totally agree! I will say though, that our sweet GG friends and SO that are supportive are just as valuable and I didn’t want Natalie to think she had to join to post in the Ask a GG forum. I should have said it this way instead of the way I did. I see now how my words would come across as cynical. I’m bad about that. And again, sincerely, thanks!
- June 12, 2021 at 3:09 am #503486
- June 12, 2021 at 9:04 am #503657
- June 9, 2021 at 7:29 am #502262Danielle MacGuffinDuchessRegistered On: May 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 104Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
Hi Natalie. This is a wonderful community here. Don’t be shy about PMing folks. Most everybody here enjoys sharing their experiences.
- June 9, 2021 at 6:43 am #502251Danielle WayneDuchessRegistered On: December 2, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
Welcome to the site. This site has helped me tremendously with my transgender journey. My wife knows and is accepting but does not wish to see my femme side. We are taking baby steps and maybe some day she will want to meet Danielle. Feel free to ask me anything. you can PM me to if you like if you have questions that me and my wife have gone through.
- June 9, 2021 at 6:31 am #502249Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 107Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 395 times
Hugs and welcome to CDH Natalie. It’s wonderful for a crossdresser to have a supporting girlfriend such as you. Communication and listening to one another is a key in any type of relationship so be sure you two do this. On here you’ll find ladies who are extremely supportive and always willing to give advice so ask away!
- June 9, 2021 at 6:13 am #502246Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6453 times
“Hi” Natalie, and welcome!! Make sure you give your friend a big hug for pointing you in the right direction, you couldn’t do better than CDH! Sounds like you have a wonderfully accepting relationship your bf, good for you hon! Hope you can get settled in and get comfy, which shouldn’t be too difficult with the great gals here.
Nice to meet you Natalie!! 🙂
- June 9, 2021 at 5:54 am #502236
- June 9, 2021 at 5:49 am #502233GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1343Has thanked: 11453 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
Welcome to CDH…
It’s wonderful that you are supportive of your b/f and have a willingness to understand his feminine side.
I wish you much happines on this life-long Journey with your b/f.
- June 9, 2021 at 4:52 am #502206Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 468Has thanked: 1301 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
- June 9, 2021 at 4:59 am #502214
- June 9, 2021 at 4:36 am #502198Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 5174Has thanked: 9338 timesBeen thanked: 9452 times
welcome, it’s wonderful to have you here with us and for you to be here together with your bf is very special indeed. Help and support here is for everyone, for your best friend understanding of what this all means. This this is certainly the place your spouse find many of the answers she is seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured there is support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and both of you enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. And to you lovely GG lady , a place to have your questions and concerns answered . It’s certainly a major issue in a lot of relationships. We all need a place to have others to talk with, to listen and show compassion and help better your own feelings as one continues to grow and discover more of this complicating course in life . And as you mentioned is that group ( wives & significant others ) where ladies like yourself can offer their help to questions only you would like to ask them. Look into it…
No body is left out, that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to the both of you and hope to hear from you soon. Hugs!!!
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Stephanie Flowers.
- June 9, 2021 at 4:36 am #502197Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 149Has thanked: 403 timesBeen thanked: 701 times
Welcome Natalie! Like many others here, I’m happy to chat or answer questions you may have. Just the fact that you are here tells me that you are trying to be open and supportive.
I am curious why you said your bf was a member here, but isn’t any more? As a CD, CDH is the best support system and community of like-minded people that I’ve found…
- June 9, 2021 at 4:46 am #502204BaronessRegistered On: June 9, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
No I think you misread it
my bf isn’t a member here, Mitch is a friend who is a crossdresser and unlike my bf he does it openly and his family is also accepting him which isn’t the case with my bf, his parents are a bit conservative
If you want to know feel free to ask ))) I thought not to bother with too much details because it will be to hard to read, but if you are interested feel free to ask anything)))
- June 9, 2021 at 4:22 am #502192Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17595 timesBeen thanked: 4756 times
Hello and welcome to CDH Natalie. You have just joined a small slice of of a wonderful expanse with several thousand potential friends and very deep well of knowledge on this wonderful lifestyle.
Don’t be shy and join the threads, and don’t rush yourself learning about the special people here, on both sides of the issue. Take your time and take in however much you can.
Have fun too.
- June 9, 2021 at 4:40 am #502199
- June 9, 2021 at 4:10 am #502189Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 222Has thanked: 890 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
- June 9, 2021 at 4:22 am #502191
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.