Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls,

life time dresser. Looking for friends to chat with. Will add more pictures soon!

Anonymous

Hi Vicky,

Warm welcome to Crossdresser Heaven, I pretty new to this site too but all exchanges I had up to now have make me more confident about myself and my femme side

Hugs, Denise

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Vicki,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I hope you make lots of new friends.

I love to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Good morning Vicki, welcome to our site with caring and helpful ladies. Iwould love to hear about your journey, and relay some of mine.
      Iam in Hobart Tasmania. Cooling down, but great for boots, leather pants, coats, gloves, scarves etc.
      Live life, and enjoy being Vicki.
      Brst Wishes
      Jane

Hi Vicki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Vicki nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much going on here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there traveles down there femme road in life..  Girl a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so jump right in .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with..  So girl again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vicki welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Vicky.  Great place to be.   Great place to read forums and a great place to make some friends.   Let yourself flourish here and enjoy.

Chrissy

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Chrissy, welcome to CDH, you’re going to love it here. All the girls are soooo nice and easy to get to know. I would love to chat with you and get to know you better. Message me any time.

Love,

Trish

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?