Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey there everyone, my name is Kellin

I’ve not come up with and alternate name for while I’m dressed up, my wife knows all about my crossdressing hobby and had gone out with me once or twice while dresses up. We even went to our favorite karaoke bar which was one of the most nerve wracking experiences for me.

More recently within the past year and a half I find myself just trailing off of this half a decade hobby of mine and just not finding it entertaining anymore.

For some reason I also feel scared of being dressed up around my wife even though I have I have in the past already. I’m a rather physical and cuddly kind of person and for some reason I have it that I can’t be that when I’m all dressed up.

Like I’m scared if my fake boobs touch her it’s going to be weird and I can’t be my normal cuddly self.

Anyways long post here sorry,

If anyone is in the Seattle area I’d love to meet up as guys first if you wouldn’t mind and have a chat over coffee or something

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Kellin 🧚🏼 I’m not in Seattle but just wanted to welcome you to CDH! 🌸🌻🦋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kellin welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Kellin, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. I am only a continent away from you so we are practically neighbors (lol)! It ıs wonderful that your wıfe knows and accepts & supports your crossdressıng so much that she has even gone out wıth you dressed. However, ıt ıs not so great that you don’t feel confıdent enough to be romantıc wıth her when you are dressed. Before you gıve up on that ıdea entirely, I recommend you sıt down and have another serıous dıscussıon wıth her lıke you dıd when you fırst told her about your crossdressıng. Fınd out what her feelıngs are about you kıssıng and huggıng her whıle dressed en femme. Some sıgnıfıcant others actually enjoy playıng around lıke that and thınks ıt adds a lıttle spıce to the relationship. The thıng ıs unless you ask you may never know, for she mıght be too shy to brıng ıt up herself. It doesn’t have to be a bıg thıng, just a general conversatıon to fınd out her feelıngs. Who knows what possıbılıtıes mıght suddenly be opened! If I can ever be of servıce please feel free to contact me through thıs sıte and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profıle page or a prıvate message wıll get the fastest response. – Blessıngs

Hi Kellin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?