Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

I am new here and I am interested in meeting other cross dressers in the Denver area. I am in my mid twenties. I love football, hiking, ultimate frisbee and hitting the gym when I am not dressing up! Hoping to find some like minded folks!

Thanks!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Madelyn

being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking  for.  At your age with so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer.  Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Looking to make friends we can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Madelyn and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I see that not only are you new to CDH you’re also fairly new to crossdressing. The folks here are more than happy to share their experiences, knowledge, and life lessons. Don’t be afraid to ask any and all questions you have. When you stop learning you start dying.

Again, welcome to the site. If you ever need to vent, want a shoulder to cry on, or just want to talk about anything and nothing at all, feel free to PM me. And no, it doesn’t just have to be about crossdressing.

Hi Madelyn

Welcome to CDH!  Well we have a lot of girls here, and more joining by the day so Im sure you’ll find someone fairly soon.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 😊❤️

Hi Madelyn nice to meet you so happy you found us girls here. We needed one more for bridge to be complete and guess who is it  ha ha just kidding dear. There is so much to see and do here as for reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole.  As for friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with we all are just a click away . So get settled in and relax kick off your heels and enjoy yourself  . I hope you read the sign at the door you came thru when you joined that read Please deposit all fears and nervous notions here before entering these doors you wont be needing them anymore ha ha .. We all are caring and tons of advice to offer as to the best of our ability  and never any judgements on anybody so see there is nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite  well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Madelyn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Madelyn!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?