Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all. I’m in a suburb of Oklahoma City and im looking for friends that can help me get to where I wud like to be with my coming out as a crossdresser. Im very in touch with my feminine side and i want to fully explore that side of me. Been wearing womens clothing since I was younger but always behind closed doors.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Frederick

welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement.

We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Happy to hear your SO is supportive it certainly makes our dressing so much more meaningful when we can share it with someone who is close to our hearts .A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Frederick, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Practically every member of CDH can provide you assistance in some aspect of your crossdressing journey. All you have to do is stay active on the site, interact with some of our terrific members, make some friends and then ask specific people to assist you with a crossdressing matter that you are somewhat deficient in. You’ll get all the assistance you can handle. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Im looking for people i can go hang out with my wife that wud assist us in getting me go out ready. Im very fem when im with a guy cuz i was brought up by nothing but women and wud always b the model for dresses and under garments. Litl did they know they awoke the desire for me to be a woman and I loved it. My mom always said i shudv ben the girl and my sister the boy. I tried as much as I cud growing up to dress as a woman but i always got in serious trouble.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi,

It’s an experience that can be life affirming! – Use the nervous energy! You’ll be surprised, once you ‘settle-in’ to the feeling of being out in the world dressed fully as a female how quickly people tend to accept you are there or not notice you.. That’s how it was for me anyway. I am quite petite though, so I never went through any body issues I know some ‘larger statute’ men have to endure. But I absolutely encourage the experience. Plan an activity (a sit in the park…a visit to a mall…or similar) or know and plan a route for your first outing, and stick to that. You can build from there. It will be overwhelming, emotionally and it’s easy to get to over-adventurous for the first time out. But get the first one out of the way first. Remember, you will feel VERY different but try to relax into it, if you get over anxious or introverted, take a moment to observe ‘real’ women around you, mirror their actions and interactions. It can help ground you and focus you. Once you return home take some time to reflect fully on what you learned and felt..

Best of luck! And enjoy the journey! 🙂

I wud love to get with others like me dress up and go out together.

Hi Frederick nice to meet you i had to answer no because i live in a very small community with family as daughter and grandkids and her husband lives within seven miles of me . sSo everyone here knows everyones vehicle and  just not going to work out  but im trying to if covid allows the Keystone conferance to happen in 2022 im going with my wife also so my answer will change yes i want this really to happen its my only way to ever be able to go into the world as Stephanie Bass and be free as the woman in my heart and wife is so tickled as she will go also and join in .  thanks ..

Stephanie Bass

my wife is so cool. She’s on board with my Crossdressing. I hav breast forms but they’re super small. I will be getting bigger ones. Im bi and so is my wife so it makes it better for us. She accepts me for who I am. One day i will be able to run around the house and in public as a woman.

Hiya Frederick,

I can appreciate where you are in your life, we have pretty well all been at your stage, Though my point at that stage i dare say it was so brief it seemed more like a passing phase and did it ever progress fast.. but that was in my Personal case. I can appreciate everyones case is different as is yours.

I cannot advise as to do so requires me to know more about you, so maybe a few suggestions might be better, albeit for now:

Get to know first of all with your inner feelings, as confidence finds it’s foundations from there.. Doubt relates to lacking confidence, doubt relate to hidden second thoughts or from insecurities of how happy you are with yourself from the inner perspective. So clearing that up and foremost is a good lace to start.

Once, you have got the first stage out the way, i guess the next is projecting this new found confidence out and this would provide you with a new found aura of confidence in yourself and this is a great oint to start. If you feel ositive about yourself and who you are, you’ll be surprised with how you come across to the public at large.

The next is obviously your image, most others would say dress and look your age, though in a sense this means sense.. I would more suggest dress in what makes you feel comfortable.. Initially you don’t want to attract unwarrented attention so sorta dress down a bit.. in winter sorta darker and autumnal astel shades, though wearing a dress or skirt will be fine.. just bear in mind the weather, on a first time out you don’t want to get caught out by an unexpected gust of wind, like happened to me.. a story i might disclose on the forum sometime.

Make up.. As I haven’t seen you i cannot suggest.. If you have brown eyes and darker or lighter skin, then go for a shade of make up that compliments you skin colour and as for eye shadow, natural pastel shades are fine ideally brown eyes, a mellow pastel green shade lightly applied will i feel sure work fine. If eye’s are more green, then opt maybe for a pastel light brown shade or similar.. down to you either on either..

Wig.. look on the internet and find ladies images and find ladies with a similar face shape to your own, who have a similar build and tall or short, and see what styles work for them, this will sorta give you some idea of what might sorta suit you.. Obviously there are apps on your phone that you can take a pic of yourself and the ap will apply various hairstyles to it.. worth looking into, if going into a wig place would make you feel nervous. Just remember a good wig, is your crowning glory…better the wig, the more this will help your confidence, so a relateively good one would be a good investment..

Shoes, for first time out, simply wear comfortable shoes, nothing fancy, stay away from high heels initially..

The above are suggestions, not advice…even though i have written it thus way, as I don’t know what you look like, you make your own interpretation of it and I sincerelly hope it helps you.

Happy Crossdressing – Please keep me updated with your progress and if i can help more feel free to ask me ok…

Kind Regards

Melissa

Welcome Frederick!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?