Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi

i’ve recently found my desire to wear sexy skirts and dresses and now the complete transformation.

I’ve previously, for the last five years been wearing lacy Brazilian knickers. My wife doesn’t really approve! I wonder what she’s going going to say to the 2 new dresses I bought today?

i might need some help to get through this, but mainly I would like some help with make up, wigs and buying dresses.

i would also like to hear about best ways to wax and of course I would love to hear from someone else from Adelaide SA

ove and excitement Danielle xxxx

Welcome to the best cross dressing site on the web! Lots of good stuff in all the forums, and the chat rooms are active. There are some girls here from Oz, as well a lots of other places. The fashion and beauty forum is going to have lots of the info you’re looking for, so check that out. There’s a search bar in each forum to look for topics that are already out there, but always feel free to ask questions!

Bridgette vS

Anonymous

🌼Danielle, welcome to CDH! 🌻💜 you will find much help and support here!! 🌸

Anonymous

Thanks Honey xxx 💗🌈💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danielle  welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips, makeup tips , wigs and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Danielle, and welcome to CDH. Like others have expressed, hopefully you will enjoy all the support we can provide.

Having said that, I’d encourage you to talk to your wife about your feelings, and the sooner, the better.

One of the main issues most wife’s and significant others have about their partner’s crossdressing is the secrecy and deception. You seem to be “early enough” into your self discovery to avoid both. The later you wait to talk to her, the harder it will get and the more things you would have been hiding from her.

Gabriela

Pumped
        Lady

I agree completely! Don’t hide it, Talk to you wife about it. She might not like it, but she will have a bigger problem if she finds you have been CD’ing behind her back.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Danielle,

Welcome, I hope it works out with your wife and the new dresses.  I am on the other side of the world from you but if you ever want a chat for advice and support I am only a message away.

Tara.

Hi Danielle! Welcome to CDH! 🤗

Hi Danielle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Danielle! Welcome to CDH!!! I live in Adelaide too, so send me a message anytime.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?