Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies,

I’m in search for ideas to secretly store all of this awesome girly stuff!

I have amassed quite the collection of clothes, shoes, makeup, fake nails, etc. Sadly they’re still in the boxes they shipped with, and crammed into a corner of my literal closet.

I am a single dad, and closeted. I am keeping my clothes in my dresser. However, I’m not sure where to store the rest of my stuff without it being discovered by my kids who don’t have a second thought of going through my stuff. I need a fool proof plan before they start searching for Christmas presents and discover I spent all their inheritance on looking fabulous. My daughter is already suspicious of my new hairless body. Plus if I bring a lady over she’s going to wonder who the woman is that left a bunch of barely used size 16s in my closet. Albeit gorgeous size 16s, but that’s beside the point. Message me direct for any and all questions about my shoes. I don’t mind talking about them. I really don’t.  😉

I’m sure there are some very creative solutions to this. Can’t wait to hear them!

XOXOXO

Victoria

Becka
      Lady

Get an armoire that locks.

This is somewhat a problem for me as well.  My (girl) jeans are pretty much out in the open, as are my girl boots, just no good or easy way to hide those.  I have to be sure to keep panties and other things well hidden.

You might use under the bed storage boxes or if you have a garage or attic that is reasonably accessible, otherwise its difficult.

Good Luck!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Victoria,

Great topic. I wish I had your problem.Truly I do: no wife, no SO, no kids. Yet, lots of stuff,lol.

If I needed to sequester my stuff, I might resort to the attic or crawl space or  up above the dropped ceiling. Of course all of those locations pose their own challenges.

I wish you lots of great ideas from the fabulous ladies in CDH.

-Terri Anne

Leonara
      Ambassador

Victoria… what a interesting article which many a CD can understand your dilemma… I am fortunate not to have nosy children snooping for Christmas gifts .. I have a closet whereby I hang my girly LBD and my other dresses among my suit and volunteer class A fireman uniform… I also place my clothes in a suitcase in my storage unit in the complex where I live … suitcase in the attic or shelf in the closet for you.. just a few suggestions… good luck…Leonara

Lockable armoires and suitcases and other hiding places in the house can be fine, but you might want to consider a climate-controlled storage locker if your wardrobe is extensive. A bit of a nuisance since it’s not in your home, but far less likely to be stumbled upon by a curious child – or a guest who’s a little nosy.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

80% of Caty’s “stuff”, (sans mostr of my lingerie that I keep at home)  is in a storage locker about a half hour drive from here. (Its also where most of my wine collection lives). But two separate areas. It about 12’x12′, so I have lots of room and have set it up as one big wardrobe for Caty. (Plus a desk and computer, for Caty work in private). It has power, lights and a window… Very “upmarket”

Once that roller door comes down, I can do what I like in there.

So if you can afford it, go for it.

Caty

You might consider looking to rent a “Space” from a fellow and near you CD/Trans person.

I rent a Closet from a women I met as Sandy. It is a perfect situation for me. We had known each other for a few years. She has a large home and has had other family or rented other rooms out. I use the Guest room closet but it is extremely rare someone is there especially as seldom as I go.

I placed a post on craigslist  looking for a closet/tiny room and did get replies. I was very open with what I was looking for, $ willing to pay and what I was about.

Another option I looked at was a small commercial office. I actually found a tiny one for $100.00 that would have been perfect but this was right when the place I’m at opened up. If I had one other person to share with the choices really opened up for small offices.

Sandy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?