- March 2, 2021 at 5:54 am #456336Mika VParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Good morning all. My wife and i are very new to the site and were wondering for those with spouses on here what were things you found that were both fun for you and your spouse to do ? what were things that didn’t go well? and what were things that went shockingly well that you didn’t expect? Thank you for your time.
- March 2, 2021 at 6:52 pm #456689Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 774Has thanked: 11286 timesBeen thanked: 2926 times
Welcome to the best CD site there is!
The best advice I can give is to listen to what she says, always be open, and respect her boundaries. My wife is my best friend, my everything, and I absolutely won’t do anything knowingly that she doesn’t like.
She needed me to go slow at first, so I did. When she said we could go further, we did. When she said “no, not that” i won’t do that again. Now, we’ve gone shopping, too munch, to dinner, to the bar, and we’re good with that stuff. Just always listen.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 2, 2021 at 5:56 pm #456676patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 70Replies: 1313Has thanked: 2170 timesBeen thanked: 4625 times
I dont know your situation but just proceed cautiously.
My wife was also supportive at first.
she bought me my first black high heel pumps.
However after trying on a dress in goodwill with her there to zip it and acting feminine it really turned her off.
Also we had a spontaneous romantic moment once and I had panties on,It totally turned her off.
So I would keep it out of the bedroom until you know what she is ok with.
mainly try to overcome the pink fog and listen to her needs.
Its hard and I didn’t do as well as I would have liked.
I wish you well my friend
- March 2, 2021 at 4:28 pm #456651
- March 2, 2021 at 12:10 pm #456526Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 246Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1298 times
My wife long ago withdrew her support, acceptance, and encouragement, but even before she did, we didn’t do things together when I was en femme. However, we DID do some shopping together with me in drab, and it was kind of a fun game — acting like we were buying for her when she was really trying to find things for me. It led to a lot of laughter and a fun husband-wife “secret” that was just for us.
- March 2, 2021 at 10:48 am #456488Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 119Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
I’ll answer your question with a question. Have you asked her if maybe she wants you all to herself? Not to hide you, but to be greedy about her newly acquired girlfriend? If so, maybe some romcom Netflix and chill nights, play dress up a few times, ice cream chats….
Then maybe later do some ventures.
Or you may find out she wants to go show you off! If that’s the case go have fun doing things she enjoys. Let her take the lead.
- March 2, 2021 at 10:24 am #456484LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 218Has thanked: 2919 timesBeen thanked: 702 times
be open and honest about how you both are feeling and top what level of comfort you each have with your dressing up. Ask her how comfortable or how much you can dress up and if she would like to participate. Things will ebb and flow as you both figure out your happy place with dressing up
- March 2, 2021 at 8:16 am #456396Didi PhoxLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 129Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 609 times
- March 2, 2021 at 5:59 am #456339Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 214Has thanked: 542 timesBeen thanked: 1035 times
My spouse is still getting used to the idea of me dressing so we haven’t had a chance to do much except shop while I’m in drab… hopefully one day soon she will be open to the idea of going shopping or to dinner or anything while I’m in Tonya mode
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.