• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone at Crossdresser Heaven!

I have been suggested Crossdresser Heaven by a member of the site, so I hope you don’t mind me getting in contact!

I am a postgraduate student and am writing my dissertation on the lived experience of being transgender and how internal and external influences may impact mental health.

I have three participants already and need three more to join! I was wondering if you would be interested to hear more about the project, or if you would be happy to share this on a post?

I have a website with all of the information, please feel free to take a look and get in contact if you have any other questions!

genderidentityresearchproject.wordpress.com

Thank you!

Kaya 🙂

Marianne
      Ambassador

Sounds interesting.

Marianne Tornander

Kaya…..you are welcome here. I am sure some of our girls will be volunteering.

Dame Veronica

Thank you for the warm welcome and your interest in the project. If you would like to find out more, my email address is on the link. Please feel free to ask me any questions!

genderidentityresearchproject.wordpress.com

Kaya 🙂

Anonymous

Kaya, i would love to do this. Send me a private message with details please. Thanks Heather.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?