Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

I have recently moved on Long Island and have finally started to embrace my feminine side a lot more and found how freeing it is to dress. The only person who knows about my dressing is my girlfriend and she has been nothing but supportive. With that being said I would love to make friends on the island that also dress. I would love some solid girlfriends to dress up with hangout and chat! So if there is anyone around my age on/near Long Island that wants to get to know each other don’t be afraid to send a message!

Best,

Lana 🙂

Hi There Lana, It is nice tò meet you! Have you ever heard of http://www.femmefever.com at all? They have regular events on Long Island for Crossdressers.

BTW, I am from Boston myself. I hope thaf helps!

Victoria-Rose

Anonymous

Lana,

I saw your profile and I have sent you a “Friends Request”. Hope you will accept it.

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

Lana, I am originally from Albany NY.

Kathleen xxxxx

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Lana ,

Welcome to CDH!
      I’m from the Netherlands myself , but I hope you
      will meet up with some girls from your area.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,

Love Sylvia.

Hello There Lana, I am from Niagara Falls N.Y. welcome to this wonderful site, us gurls are very friendly and understanding. you must be one of the lucky ones to have a wife or Gf to understand the cross-dressing world. my wife knows and lets me dress up when no other adult child is home, but she will not see me dressed up or help with makeup.  but she has seen me getting dressed up when she needed to tell me something while i was getting my dress on and make up.. she is Ok with me dressing up but no help or see me deal.   wish my wife would be like your Gf and help with make up and see me dressed up. have a great xmas and be safe Lucinda  i added you to my friends list.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Lana, I’m not from the USA even, but always will to talk to and encourage new girls especially

Love

Liz

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?