Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After 40 years in the closet, I’m finally trying to reach out and meet others like me

I have never been outside my four walls but I’m really trying to convince myself that I have to take that next steps

I’m happily married but my wife doesn’t know a thing about Colleen

I truly wish that I had the nerve to have that conversation.  I had tried several times over the years but I always get the sense that it is going badly and stop.

Also looking for CD/TG support group in the area.  Anybody know any

Oh well

Love

Colleen

Jill
      Lady

Hi Colleen

I’m a little further north from you and I’m in the exact same situation. Would so love to tell the wife about Jill but just can’t bring myself to do it.

There are groups in the Philadelphia area. I’ve never been but have thought about it and one day I’m going to do it. If you Google  it they will come up. One meets monthly and goes to a club afterward.

So anyway, if you want to chat I’m here for you.

Jill

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Colleen. You will find a lot of us here in a similar situation as you are. Feel free to reach out to any of us with your concerns, fears or just to talk.

Anonymous

Hi Colleen and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

I’m in the Philadelphia area, I dress very infrequently but have been hoping to dress more often. My gf knows and is trying to accept but is more or less only tolerant at this point. I came to this site to get some form of support that I’m not getting from my SO. I’ve been to one event at Raven in New Hope a few years back, but don’t know of anything going on currently. If you find out let me know 🙂

Good luck trying to find the courage to tell your wife!! It is extremely nerve wracking.

~Erica

Erica

Another place that I have seen and one day I WILL be there. is “Tavern on Camac” @ 243 S Camac st in phila.  I know there is a monthly meeting there on the second floor and I know there is one there tonight 5/1.

One of my goals is to make it there someday. Girl as got to dream

If it wasn’t last minute notice I would try to go tonight, but I’ll have to go another time. Thanks for letting me know! I’d love to go with you when you feel you are ready. I’m currently working to find a place to go and get en femme to venture out in public. where I live it would be too obvious when I leave the house.

Jill
      Lady

Erica

I would love to know what you thought of the Raven event. I wanted to attend one this past weekend but just couldn’t make it.

Jill

Hi Jill,

The event itself was a blast. A reception/happy hour earlier in the day with someone taking pictures, just a general meet and greet. Everyone was so friendly!

Then a break with time to go shopping and prepare for the evening’s festivities.

Later on people grouped together for dinner then more drinks and dancing. It was a fun time, my first time out in public so I was nervous but everyone was so welcoming.

Erica

If you find a  place to change let me know because I have the same issue.  Too many people in my area and I couldn’t get out without being notice or 4 AM in the morning 🙂

Thanks for the offer and hopefully it will be sometime soon

Col

Paige

You wrote: There are a lot of us around, <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”> Just check community/members</span>. in the <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>search field</span> type your area. It will list everyone in your area.

Sorry to say been looking around but can’t seem to find that, can you tell me more

Also Thanks you all you responding and offering a conversation if I ever see you online I’ll will do that

Love

Colleen

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?