• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

So I am a long time crossdresser (on and off of course) and live in west central Wisconsin. My wife is not accepting of this side of me, not at all. So, I am looking for others chat with and eventually meet. This is so that I can someday go out dress and pass. I have never wore makeup, so have no clue how to apply. My wish is to find others that are will to help me with this but I am not looking for any kind of sexual relationship.  I am very comfortable with my man side, but want to show off my feminine side as well. I would be very greatful for any help that can be offered.

Regards,

Katherine

Joyce
      Duchess

I’m Joyce and your inquiry is similar to my situation. However, I’m not worried about going out except when I know family is around. My wife is very supportive.
      I’m currently the president of a local Orlando group that meets in person once a month.

So if you want to chat through email and if you travel to Florida I can make it happen possibly.

Timing is everything

Joyce

swindell_joyce@mail.com

Hi, Joyce.

Orlando is too far for me to travel to your meetings though I would love to. Do you know of a group near Tampa, or even better Land O lakes?

Best, Marlene.

Joyce
          Duchess

I do believe there is a group over there. Several of our members travel from there to our gatherings. We are located on the west side of Orlando and just off I 4. Our next meeting is the 20th I will see what I can find out for you.

Anonymous

Katherine,

I live near Rockford, IL, probably not very far from you.  Sorry to hear that your wife is not supportive.  I am currently living alone and am in the final stages of getting divorced.  Now that I’m alone, I don’t have to hide my clothes and makeup.  I get out dressed about once a week and enjoy it.  If you ever get down to Rockford, send me a message. I would love to chat with you over coffee.

Kerri

I live in central Wi. Trial and error is how I did it. I don’t feel qualified to give much advice but there are many on here who could. You can bounce something off of me if you want. Maybe make the learning curve easier but I enjoyed learning the hard way.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Katherine. This is my situation.

send me an PM if you want to chat.

Anonymous

I look to youtube and google. Although it still requires a lot of practice and I am still learning, its fun to go through the learning process.  There is a specific order to apply makeup, and things you might not think. For example washing your face then using moisturizer before you put any product on is just as important as putting the product on in the first place.  Having the right tools like sponges and a set of brushes…it may seem like a lot just start doing some research and start with the basics!  Good luck feel free to send me a message if you want to chat!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Looking for others to help fulfill my wish’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?