• Creator
    Topic
    Katherine Jones
    Participant
    Registered On: November 8, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

Hello,

So I am a long time crossdresser (on and off of course) and live in west central Wisconsin. My wife is not accepting of this side of me, not at all. So, I am looking for others chat with and eventually meet. This is so that I can someday go out dress and pass. I have never wore makeup, so have no clue how to apply. My wish is to find others that are will to help me with this but I am not looking for any kind of sexual relationship.  I am very comfortable with my man side, but want to show off my feminine side as well. I would be very greatful for any help that can be offered.

Regards,

Katherine

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Becka
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 106
      Replies: 1220

Hi Katherine. This is my situation.

send me an PM if you want to chat.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 622

I live in central Wi. Trial and error is how I did it. I don’t feel qualified to give much advice but there are many on here who could. You can bounce something off of me if you want. Maybe make the learning curve easier but I enjoyed learning the hard way.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

Katherine,

I live near Rockford, IL, probably not very far from you.  Sorry to hear that your wife is not supportive.  I am currently living alone and am in the final stages of getting divorced.  Now that I’m alone, I don’t have to hide my clothes and makeup.  I get out dressed about once a week and enjoy it.  If you ever get down to Rockford, send me a message. I would love to chat with you over coffee.

Kerri

joyce swindell
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 14, 2018
      Replies: 5

I’m Joyce and your inquiry is similar to my situation. However, I’m not worried about going out except when I know family is around. My wife is very supportive.
      I’m currently the president of a local Orlando group that meets in person once a month.

So if you want to chat through email and if you travel to Florida I can make it happen possibly.

Timing is everything

Joyce

swindell_joyce@mail.com

Marlene Roberts
        Lady
        Registered On: December 9, 2019
        Replies: 286

Hi, Joyce.

Orlando is too far for me to travel to your meetings though I would love to. Do you know of a group near Tampa, or even better Land O lakes?

Best, Marlene.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.