• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

xxxxx

Anonymous

Tiffany…the host of Triangles party is BACK !!!! You JUST MISSED HER FIRST PARTY. It was awesome !!!! Her next one is the 17th of October and will have them monthly

October’s GORGEOUS event is the 2nd installment of my new monthly TGLBQ party. Over 100 TG’s joined us last month and with Halloween looming we’re expecting another fantastic turnout!

Remember to look GORGEOUS… and wear your best costume! CASH & PRIZES awarded for the Top 3 Best Costumes… as voted by me, Tiffany Leigh!

Take note: this year’s prizes & cash packs are MONSTER-SIZED… no tricks, only treats!

DRESS CODE (suggested only):
      All things Halloween! Wear a costume! Dress to impress, or (gender) express… from spooky to sexy… from the funniest tricks to the sweetest treats!

Remember that dress code/themes are not mandatory… but you’ll never feel singled out if you join in! Especially at my Halloween-themed costume party! “Test drive” your favorite Halloween outfit two weeks in advance!

GORGEOUS is the friendliest AND TG-friendliest place to mingle. It’s also 100% first-timer friendly! Join the countless others that helped make GORGEOUS the perfect coming out party and Girls Night Out Destination!

Better yet, there’s NO COVER!
      GORGEOUS is free admission ALL NIGHT LONG!

Tiffany Leigh’s GORGEOUS is a casual, friendly, safe, welcoming event for the entire gender spectrum – open to ALL! This includes TGLBQ and cis-, as well as friends, families, allies, admirers, and everyone else!

The Trevi Lounge in the Black Rock district of Fairfield, CT is a GORGEOUS club! It boasts multiple rooms, dance floor, lounge seating, and multiple pool tables… plus drink & shot specials all night and live DJ spinning all night long!

Located only 1 hour north of Manhattan and seconds from I-95, the Trevi Lounge is not too far for this much fun at all!

Don’t want to drive? GORGEOUS is Metro-North friendly! Take the train from Grand Central to Fairfield Metro – the Trevi Lounge is a one-minute Uber ride from the station! Stay a while & still be back hours before last call!

The GORGEOUS TG Halloween Ball & Costume Contest will be another huge turnout guaranteed so DON’T miss it!

See you – in costume! – on Saturday, October 17 only at GORGEOUS, and only at the Trevi Lounge!

***Miss Tiffany Leigh presents***

GORGEOUS: TG HALLOWEEN BALL
      (With CASH & PRIZES for Best Costumes!)

Saturday, October 17, 2015
      7PM – 2AM

TREVI LOUNGE
      548 Kings Hwy Cutoff
      Fairfield, CT 06824
      (203) 255-0285

NO COVER!

Live DJ spins 10P-2A
      Drink specials all night long
      Shot specials served by “Mistress of the Dark” Katie Lee!

Official GORGEOUS FAQ + 2015 Monthly Schedule:
      http://j.mp/1MSHxMD

Anonymous

anyone know where I central Connecticut to go?

Anonymous

2015_local transgender crossdresser clubs: Anonymous original post: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?