Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All,

Just looking for ideas to store my collection. I have been keeping them at home and in the car but I am always on edge someone is going to find them.

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Kate

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Kate,

Any one of the big Aus Storage firms are the best bet. Fort Knox, Kennards etc etc. Just rent yourself a unit large enough for your “Kate things”. You have your own padlock and key and most units are individually alarmed, so security is quite good.

The firm I use has 24 hr access to the complex as well.

I have a 3m x 3 m unit, where I store all but most of Caty’s lingerie, (for which I have a draw at home).

So I have my dresses, blouses and skirts on a Bunnings “retail shop dress hanger” and various other racks and storage cupboards for all the other things we CD’s must accumulate.

There’s “man stuff” in there too, but its mostly for a safe secure place for all things Catherine.

If what you want is a bit expensive, then so is getting “caught” and maybe haviong to ditch all your Kate things.

Hope this helps

Caty

Hi Kate

I think you are wise to find somewhere not in your home to keep all your Kate stuff. Caty has the right idea. I used to keep my Denise things in the roof space but could never fully relax as I always would think what if a workman had to go up there to fix something and found everything. Then one day my partner suggested storing stuff up there. It’s not worth the stress.

Now I only dress when I’m away or my partner is away for work so I buy everything each trip and throw it all out at the end of the trip. It makes it expensive but it’s worth it to be at home without any worry you might be found out. That’s why I buy most of my stuff at recycled clothing stores like Vinnies and the Salvos.

Hope that helps

Denise

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?