• This topic has 64 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

There is a vast spectrum of SO’s and partners that range from NO participation to total cooperation and support—-but does ANYONE have an SO that is so totally ENGAGED that SHE push’s the boundaries MORE than you ?

For example…..

1. She WANTS you shaved all the time

2. She wants you to wear your forms or chest plate WHENEVER it’s timely

3. She is more interested in your femme appearance than YOU

4. She would FIRST buy you sexy panties before HER

5. SHE suggests to go out dressed to kill before YOU suggest it

I would give THAT SO a perfect 10……………….my SO is about an 8, and from my reading, there are a few other 7 or 8’s………many at 4 to 6………………and many 3 ( barely tolerable ) and of course several sisters here have SO’s at ZERO

Does anyone have a 10 ?????  We need to dissect that lovely creature, package it, and offer that to SO many of us that have less than a 5 SO or partner……………

Please….tell us your opinion

Happy Easter, even if you don’t have a comment

In this world together with you

Mikki

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

My SO is in the dark. I’ve made general hints, not even hints really and the waters seem pretty cold.

Luv
      D

Anonymous

I wish you some peace with that, and when WE ALL find the cure, one way or the other, I hope you get the message first !!   Did you ever tell her you’d like to shave your legs ?  In today’s world that’s coming to be pretty neutral, manscaping and such……….or does she love your hairs more than your wish to remove them ?  Sorry to be nosy, wish I could help………..sincerely

Mikki

Anonymous

I’m still early in the process, but my SO loves me en femme.  She helps me buy woman’s clothes, does my makeup and loves our obsessions.  We go out to dinner and I am at least partially dressed.

We have many of the same clothes and last night slept together in our satin nightgowns.

The rest I will leave to your imagination, but she adores me in panties.

Anonymous

I just KNEW you would answer !!!  LOL………………she must be very close to a 10………….I haven’t seen many of us that say what you describe………and I know perfectly WELL what you aren’t going to disclose to all of us………………..take care friend and keep a close eye on your most prized partner…….I’m sure there are many that would want to purloin her !!!  ( not me, friend, I’m just a little behind you, but got plenty of time to get there)

my friendship to you and just maybe to her !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

Could I borrow her for a time. Your so lucky Susan make the most of it.

Anonymous

We are going shopping this afternoon for more panties for Susan who is on a “panties only” program now and my SO loves this.  She wants to be included in all of Susan’s dressing activities.  I am so lucky to have her!

Hi Mikki!  A 10 S/O that you describe would be every girls dream-boat!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Is there such a being out there ??

Mikki

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

A  true SO  and any cross dressers dream. My wife is still much in a accepting mode  but in small ways is getting more comfortable as long as I follow my agreements and  guidelines but most of all to have our  trust  to one another that we both hold very close in our relationship. I blessed for her understanding but always hoping to explore more.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Agreements and guidelines are paramount to successful compromise—stay the course. Thank you for your thought…..

Mikki

Amy Myers
      Baroness

My wife is in the accepting mode, rather like Stephanie’s, but not quite so far along. So, perhaps I’ give her a 6-7? She helps me shop, and last night we were looking at dresses on line, trying to find something for me, and maybe her. Now when it comes to that, I notice a bit of jealousy, as I’m about a size 12, and she’s closer to about an 18. So I can find clothes to fit much easier than her.

Amy

Anonymous

ohhh…….dangerous territory…………..never want to out-femme SO !!!

Good luck………good that she’s at least ( or most) a 6—happy for you…………..

Mikki

Amy Myers
          Baroness

Yes, I didn’t even think of that, till she said something to the effect, “at least they have your size”! Woops!

What’s a girl to do!

Kidding and all aside, I count myself as blessed to have an understanding and supportive SO, as many don’t.

Anonymous

I totally agree with you—

Mikki

Anonymous

I am at zero, I think her catholic upbringing has a lot to do with it. that world has very  strict rules. I do love her and wish I could get her to accept my desire. I considered just walking out in a pencil skirt and hose one day and say this is it, take it or leave it, but that seemed a bit harsh. please help.

Anonymous

There are many here who are much better equipped to help than me…………..but I do share your pain with you, and would wish a slow beginning than all at once.

Mikki

Anonymous

thanx to u Nikki, I am in a tough spot, your advise is good

Anonymous

Can’t be me……never heard that compliment before !!!  Been around a long time, honesty prevails, and let the chips lie..in my opinion most gg women are practical………and won’t divorce over this single ‘glitch’…….they would be counseled to consider the WHOLE package and not just a part……….

I wish you well

Mikki

Anonymous

There is so much great material here, David.

Check out the articles, hang out for a while – in my experience, it takes an infuriating length of time to get through, even to an intelligent woman such as my SO.

She is also of Catholic stock, and I have strict CofE behind me. That nurturing can really try to override the nature, and provide stressful results.

I recommend finding some time – a day to yourself. This is important, and you will probably find a hundred reasons why this is not possible, but you should try.

Use that day to go somewhere a couple of hours drive from where you live and might be recognised, then dress up, put on makeup and go into town.

Do ordinary girly things – have a coffee, browse dresses and shoes. Investigate soaps, lotions, etc. Buy some chocolate or flowers that you like – and take them home for your wife.

Think about how it made you feel.

I dare you to tell your wife about it!!!

With no expectations that she will like it, or change her mind about anything, just say what happened and how you felt.

And make sure to give her the flowers and chocolate (and maybe soap!).

I  did this, and although I know she doesn’t want to accept, there was a certain amount of admiration for doing something really brave, and I’ve noticed that things are better, generally, between us.

Baby steps – but this is a particularly rewarding one as it depends on hard work, determination and bravery. The gain may seem small, but I think you need to experience it to know where to go next.

Love Laura

Anonymous

omg, my mind is reelying from your advise, I am going to reread it carefully and respond later. tu for now.

I had a difference response originally, but then realized I misread the OP. Yeah, I can get behind that. Mine does a lot of that already.

Anonymous

Noted—and a viewpoint/opinion I didn’t consider, considering the community being involved…….yes, you are most definitely right………love unconditionally……but even then, there are boundaries to honor…..

Thank You

Mikki

I misread your post at first. So, I edited my response. The unconditional love is a must. Time for me to go bed. Been up since 2am and it’s currently 6pm where I’m at. LOL.

I don’t even have a SO, and sometimes I say I’m probably better off without one. But if I DID have one that met your points 1 thru 5, I would be the luckiest CD alive. You can’t find a GG like that at an Easter egg hunt! But Happy Easter nonetheless!

Anonymous

Keep your eyes open……….you never know what comes your way, or even where……….thank you for your comment….

Mikki

Mines definitely an 8, sometimes a 9!!

Anonymous

Very lucky–you are near the top !!!  Guard her well !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

[This reply may not go down so well.]

Sounds more like a mixture of her being a mistress and being dommed from beneath if you ask me.  Here’s my views.

1. Surely when you shave is up to you, not to her, Genuine girls don’t shave 7 days a week, neither do I.

2. I want to wear my forms when I feel the need, not when someone else thinks I should.

3. She should be interested in us as a functioning loving couple, not focused on how we look.

4. Why are you not buying your own knickers ??

5. If you’e going out with her… You really ought to be dressed to kill every time anyway.

And as for this bit….

“I would give THAT SO a perfect 10……………….my SO is about an 8, and from my reading, there are a few other 7 or 8’s………many at 4 to 6………………and many 3 ( barely tolerable ) and of course several sisters here have SO’s at ZERO”

I have and will always view my partners as PERFECT 10’s.

Imogen

X

Anonymous

I’ll be the first to thank you for your opinion…………….and then……

Put the lime in the coconut, mix them both together, drink ’em both down, call me in the morning………to relieve that belly ache……………..

My topic was meant to  ‘quantitate’ the scale of SO acceptance..from 0 to 10, those with a 0 meant that they had a partner that gives NO support or understanding, up to a 10, where the partner gives MORE than the CD’r would ever expect.   Simple.  Learned to quantify everything based on my old school MBA management theory from the early ’70’s……………..actually works still fine today !!!

Personally,  I THINK exploring the CD’rs relationship with partners, by the kind illustrative by my topic here, reveals many CD’rs perspectives, trials, pains, etc and MAYBE someone will gain a little more insight as to our world we  ALL live in, AND how to live in their’s.

I also find topics such as this one, MUCH more insightful than something more mundane than a topic like—-‘what color panties are we wearing today?’—–not that I’m being judgmental on that subject,

but I prefer topics that explore our relationships and maybe someone will COME  OUT and say something that actually helps another…………..maybe…………….but worth the effort.

That’s all…………….

Oh….yea, forgot……………It’s wonderful you see ALL of your relationships as a “10”—I would guess there would be agreement to that—I also have a 10 for a wife—-but gee——-that wasn’t the heart of the topic……………………….

Well…………..you did state it right in your first sentence………so I guess you ‘saw it coming’………..

Drink up now…………..hope you feel better !!!

Love to you sister

Mikki

Lexigurl
      Lady

My SO is totally engaged and sometimes pushes the boundaries more than I do, but not necessarily as you’ve outlined in the OP.  She has done my makeup multiple times, bought me outfits, helped me select outfits, helped style my hair (wig), and let me be as femme as I want/need to be around her. We have fun as girlfriends and I am (we are) completely comfortable.

She is a perfect 10 for me, certainly.

That said, part of being that 10 for me, and me a 10 for her, is that she doesn’t get too far ahead of me (I like being a man sometimes, too), or me too far ahead of her (she likes me as a man, sometimes, too).

Anonymous

Thank you Lexigurl—your answer was perfect………….you are very lucky……..I don’t think this world of ours really has a 10—that was just the top of the gauge for my original post………..I think if there was a 10, that person qualifies totally to a different culture than ours………one perhaps where FORCING one is more of a subject, which I don’t believe is part of our world.

My SO is much like your’s and several others……….but MY WIFE won’t do my make up— I DO my makeup—she’s much better at styling my wigs………any style I should want that night……….she sure knows her way around a flat iron, curling iron, sprays, teasing, etc………….all I have to do is sit there, and wait for her artwork………..until she’s done !!

thanks for your response

Mikki

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Kayla.

I’d have to say mine is a strong 9!

She just bought me a bunch of jewelry. She helps pick out outfits & just had a lesson on how to do my makeup. She encouraging, helpful & loves to play.

Screw it, she’s a 10!!!

Patty

Anonymous

Cherish her Patty.

Anonymous

Wow!  How do we classify perfect?  Supportive?  My wife of 41 years sees my as me in whichever mode or mood I am in.  If she sees an item while shopping that she thinks I will like as he me or as she me, she knows what I like either way.  Some days I spend time becoming Nayomi and others I don’t, she acts the same both ways.  She loves to go out with the girls and Nayomi too or she loves to be the focus of attention and be treated like the only lady in the room.  In my world cross dressing is not being able to decide what to wear like combining a bra and sheer tunic top with my old basketball shorts.  Ah well, she loves me for me – always.  That’s a hard “10” in my book.

Chin up, tits out, heels high – boyz!!

Extra hugz, Nayomi

Anonymous

There seems to be several who have answered almost the same as you.  that should give encouragement to those that don’t have a partner yet and are dismal that they don’t.  I can’t give my wife a ten, she doesn’t push me to do things, but is always ready to engage, more than eager….we are NOT sub and domme—-we are virtually equals and we share the love also as women and as man and wife……it doesn’t matter.   I love completely changing into Mikki and having very little of the man in me to show—

thanks for sharing and you should be so proud.

Mikki

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Wow, what an amazing thread — Thanks, Mikki!  I am very grateful my wife fits into the 8-9 range. We love to go shopping together and many items work for both of us.   CD’ing is still very new in our relationship, as I first came out late last year. So we have more to talk about re: what it feels like for both of us and better defining our needs, but I think we are off to a great start. She definitely is interested in meeting other wives/SOs and I think we will have an opportunity to do that this weekend– my first time venturing out dressed at a local venue with others I have met through CDH and quite a few more I don’t know yet.  But I’m rambling off topic LOL…

Rochelle

Anonymous

You are so lucky, like all the others.  I would wish your experience could help others with not so accepting partners………..obviously, it works for you two.  The glee in your tone is wonderful to hear.  Hope your venture yields ALL the pleasures and love that can be found between the two of you.

Mikki

I would put my wife as a 10! I think she is into it way more than me. She brings me home clothes and nothing for her. She loves to do my makeup and is always encouraging me to go out in public. She said she someday wants us to go on vacation for 2 weeks and fem the entire time. Baby steps for now but I believe we are gonna take it a lot further soon

Anonymous

A wonderful statement on your marriage…………..enjoy the ride, and make sure to reciprocate all you can to her. I hope you treat her as your ‘queen’……………….ps….don’t try to outdo her, let her guide your expansion.  If she suggests anything perhaps a little beyond your level, remember who is the guide, who is the student………..I’d do it………..I would guess WE ALL HERE—‘got your back’ !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

That’s so depressing it’s almost funny !!!  I certainly don’t suggest infidelity to test that….maybe next Halloween you can suggest a femme costume, all in good fun…………see how she reacts…………..jeez friend, it’s only a ‘stage-act’ !!!   Have you ever told her you’d like to see yourself this way, if only for the comedy of it ?   Humor is a fun way to start……….wish you some better answer than mine……

Mikki

Anonymous

I might be a bit like you in that that regard Tiffany although mine might be death by a thousand cuts.

Anonymous

Hide the guns Tiffany. Not allowed over here perhaps handbags at five paces.

Anonymous

Please consider–why does she see us as ‘disgusting’ ???   Ask her by what standards she has set to say that………….for myself……..I was a world executive………..have four grown kinds, six g’kids—–five cars/trucks and all are black………….two acres with a 4 bedroom home………with pool………college educated………..all children college educated, one in the medical field..  More importantly, MY wife loves my duplicity in personalities, I cook for her, I am spontaneous, creative, and family mediator–and I have NEVER laid a hand in anger on her or ANY of our children and our marriage survives over 40 years…and our health and physicality with each other is as good as our 40’s………………and I’ve never thought to take MY ACT to the outside…….it is private…………….don’t drink often.( Mikki does)…………..and never have done drugs………..never been incarcerated, and I am a devote Christian……………..( alas, I DO have faults, no one is free of that, but generally I am very far from ‘disgusting’……actually, Mikki is kinda beautiful, smart, teachable, kind, caring and sensuous……………..I am just the typical man on most of those subjects.   Are you sure she didn’t mean DEPLORABLE ???

Sorry to bore you all

Mikki

Anonymous

From what I’ve read on here Halloween seems to offer opportunity over in the New World on this side of the Atlantic we don’t seem to celebrate it the same. How do you get a green card?

Anonymous

Do either of you think a bribe might work?

Mikki

Anonymous

To be fair to my SO it is not through malice. She just wouldn’t understand it is not in her DNA. However I am open to hearing what type of bribe you think would work and it can’t be to 10 quid(12 dollars) I have in the bank. Only joking but I am no millionaire.

Anonymous

Our country not so good giving green cards these days……..maybe fly to Mexico, get in the caravan and go north !!

All Saint’s Day ??  You do that over there ?

Mikki

Anonymous

Halloween is celebrated but not to the same level or in the same way though it is growing. In the past bonfire night November 5th was bigger. This celebrates an attempt to blow up parliament most people wish they had succeeded at the moment as we’re in a bit of a mess. As for Mexico will I need a ladder or has Donald J. not built his wall yet.

Anonymous

I am also no millionaire—but a suggestion that works for me………..tell her there are simply many like you, show her proof, and this doesn’t mean you are bi or gay………far from it…………tell HER all you ask to to be able to express that, say once or twice a month.maybe just a little, not full glam-n………and ASK HER what she would trade for this………..and make sure she understands that GOD made you (us) and you’re not a deviate………………..please….just an idea !!  Hiding this is a terrible life !!! (opinion)

Mikki

Anonymous

No wall yet–just in some places………..no ladder needed…….those are already there !!!  Make sure to shave, and wear a baseball hat………….MAGA if you know what that means !!

Mikki

Anonymous

Mikki I drop the occasional minor hint. We have a saying ‘slowly slowly catchy monkey’

Let’s hope it works.

Anonymous

Forgive my ignorance why clean shaven also MAGA haven’t got a clue.

I am probably a little to pale in skin tone but I do speak a little Spanish. Can I not try through Canada.

Anonymous

As I do also………….

Mikki

Anonymous

Make America Great Again  (MAGA)—red baseball hat…………..shave because they are looking for ‘bad’ elements coming through mexico……….and most likely they have beards…………..or so I have been told. Canada is a good idea….Niagra Falls area….didn’t think of that…………..

Mikki

Anonymous

Take back control is the motto over here as we lose what little control we had. To many people with guns around the Mexican border. Does anybody no the words to Oh Canada. Don’t suppose Donald would be happy at a CD entering the US he would probably prefer a convoy of Mexicans. I really shouldn’t venture into your countries politics but if want to know how to mess it up follow our bunch of idiots.

Anonymous

At LEAST we got rid of Hillary !!!   Don’t know enough about Brexit to make any good comment—I prefer to leave that to you people——–ooops—almost said  ‘you guys’………..and caught myself—LOL !!

Mikki

Anonymous

Glad you caught yourself my self esteem would have been deflated. I should not venture into your politics as I only have knowledge from afar. As for not knowing much about BREXIT that makes you the perfect person to join the negotiations. Been good to talk but time to retire. Sunday morning here so Happy Easter to you and all.

Donna x

Anonymous

And the same to you, sister

Mikki

Anonymous

No…they are not…………and I choose to celebrate the renewal of rebirth tomorrow and hope for a better day for all of us………..

Mikki

Anonymous

Tiffany—you know her best.  Perhaps patience is a better position, and simply love her and your family more.  I have gone through long spells, Mikki never out of my mind, but never appearing, perhaps for different reasons, but controllable.  Life is a long venture, not won with victories at every step, but a series of steps both up and down, but hopefully gaining a little here and there………..if I could go back and simply ‘turn off that switch’…………….I likely would choose no………..I like who I am, and so does my wife, and it is a part of the whole package………..and as your relationship with your wife grows maybe she will soften her attitudes on these subjects and even if she doesn’t………..I am SURE she loves what she sees as your total package.

Happy Easter

Mikki

Anonymous

Sorry to hear your story—but—I’d do it………..fem to fem relations will give you a sex life back…….to a degree and visually astounding !!!  Do not fear……..move forward

Mikki

Anonymous

I am compelled to revisit this original post from Deanna—in my thinking, I must admit that I also don’t really think that the ‘balls’ play such an important part to my physical needs now either……….We are both well past child making days……..my T levels have dropped significantly, and while I still function as a man, my wife and I have found OTHER means to excite each other to complete satisfaction.  Then, I’ve admitted before that I’ve NEVER felt confident as a male, I am less than what you would call ‘big’……and while my SO have NEVER been critical, never complained, etc and has been very normal, I would come to the conclusion that if I had EVEN LESS than I have, it would be totally OK between us, AND be easier to hide away which is done more and more frequently when Mikki comes back.   Shrinking Elmer might be a blessing, and offer a more realistic fem-fem encounter with my SO…………….The ONLY drawback to Deanna, about her saying everything is gone………….I can’t say that…………..I HAVE to maintain a perfectly healthy prostrate, which believe it or not is a huge organ for the male, and once a SO finds that out………..WATCH OUT !!!   I’m certainly not a TS, never wanted to be, but the older I get, and the macho needs to my ego get less and less, some ‘minor’ changes that were economically feasible isn’t such a bad idea to me……………might even get Mikki some opportunity to go see if she can withstand some of those temptations that abound in the world !!!

One thing I have to admit……….I’ve just discovered that there are several GG partners on this site….which is OK, and when they speak out from time to time, it’s usually contributory.  But some of the things said here, not just myself, certainly must make some of these GG’s either laugh out loud or mutter to themselves…………’good grief, irene’ !!!  Oh well……….

Mikki

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

Mikki,

Thank you for your thoughts. Almost exactly 1 year ago i was diagnosed with prostate cancer. My needle biopsy sampled 12 sites and found cancer in 9 of them. I was given an ED test by the surgeon and scored 2 points 1 for breathing and 1 for writing my name. The surgeon removed my entire prostate and my seminal vesicles. The pathology showed that 20% of my prostate was cancer but it had not spread to my vesicles or any other organs, they think. I have quarterly bood tests to see if prostate cancer cells are present. My next test is in 2 days. So far, so good.

Because of my overall situation i was told that the external male part would reduce in size and could disappear so i was prescribed a medical device, a pump, that would help with blood flow, so far it hasn’t. Things continue to retract. When i sit to pee, things are so short unless i am careful the floor gets wet (it points horizontal to floor not down). While this is manageable it is inconvenient. When i travel i carry a funnel in case i have to stand. It would simplify my life if there was nothing external.

Luv
      D

Anonymous

I was afraid you were going to say that………….I sympathize with you, and wish you well with your exams. Never fear about the rest..I sit to pee also…………..when Mikki comes, I can tape to very flat and STILL urinate…..but have to wipe, which in itself is so satisfying to Mikki…………little pleasures!   Please don’t fear, the Lord has you in his hands………….and maybe a new YOU is about to become.Your wife must be a beautiful and caring person………..good luck

Mikki

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?