• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I am struggling with telling my friends
      About my crossdressing , how do I know if they will accept it ? Any one share
      Some experience on the topic pls .

Anonymous

You will never now if your friends will accept your crossdressing before asking them. If you know your friends well you’ll probably know where they stand on this matter. It might have been a topic of conversation which enabled you to hear their opinion. If not you could try to hear them out first. The question you need to ask yourself though is why you would tell your friends. Maybe they are cool about it and supportive but its also a possibility that some of your friends cannot handle it, resulting eventually in losing them. Telling your friends is putting the relationship you have with them to the test. Acceptance might be a bridge too far for some of them. How important is it to you that your friends know about it? Are you willing to risk a friendship over it? It’s the same as telling your partner. Once told you cannot make it undone anymore and he or she has to cope with it. Even though they love you it might still be too difficult for them to handle. Personally I think that friends worthy of that name will find a way to deal with it and those who not were probably not your real friends in the first place. However the question remains; why do you want to tell them?

Love, Sylvia

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?