Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lacey Cyn
      Lady

I was wondering if anyone knew any good Youtube make-up tutorials. I have watched a few, and my wife has been showing me quite a few things, I am making babysteps, because it’s a new skillset and far harder and more complex than I initially thought it would be.

We live in an age of information and I was hoping some of the ladies here might have some suggestions or a favorite video or youtuber that really helped them cinch something make up related they were working on.

Also, nail polish is far harder than it looks and winged eyeliner is very hard and going to take a lot of practice …….

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Take a  Look at   Home – Femme Secrets – Male to Female Transformation Tips, Advice, and Inspiration (feminizationsecrets.com)  It has a lot of information that you might find helpful. There is some cost but i thought it was worth the price.

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

I will definitely give it a look and see what they have there. It looks like it has some good resources. Maybe they have a secret to defeat my current nemesis, evil waist cinched. Oh I can get it, but is it a fight until I get more used to it.

I like Alexandra Anele’s videos – she goes into what you’re trying to do when you apply certain makeup techniques.

Have a look around her videos – she covers a ton of aspects.

E.g. Nose contouring: https://youtu.be/PWkIg97hWd8

Love Laura

Lacey Cyn
        Lady

I will definitely check her out. YouTube is an amazing resource for learning almost anything. Like my painting and the details I can get had jumped forward past where I ever thought I would be thanks to YouTube videos and tutorials. Even if I don’t use that specific technique, understanding the how and the why I find super helpful for figuring out things on my own later.

Depending on your age too, I find the channel “Sixty and Me” a nice one. Minimal makeup often which suits me, not that I am anywhere near expert. Have a look here…. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=margaret+manning+makeup

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?