• Creator
    Topic
    sarasue olson
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 160

My favorite time of the year is fall, we are about half way through august and I am about ready to bring out the fall and winter clothes I bought last spring on sale. And dig out all me favorite cozy sweaters and skirts that have been stored away for the summer. I love the smell of the woods after A good frost and see all the beautiful fall color taking place as well as the demise of all the biting insects. Here in the country we burn leaves and sitting around A big pile of burning leaves is something you city people are missing out on. The feel of velvet and wool dresses and skirts and pants on A cool fall night topped with soft sweater is something I long for about this time of year, How many of you girls feel this way?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 206

Sarasue,

You are not the only one.  Fall is my 2nd favourite season, first being winter.  I love the cooler temps and shorter days (yes, I am a vampire due to meds I take which make me more susceptible to the sun).

Why winter ?  I absolutely love cold temps.  I can dress without overheating and sweating profusely.  If I go out, I wear a thicker jacket which helps hide my male features like my broader shoulders.  If I underdress in a one piece swimsuit, I can do so as a parka hides the swimsuits straps.  This year I am trying something different during the summer, if the temps hit 23 or above, I have to refrain from transforming into Wendy as it gets way too hot for me.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 258

I do enjoy fall, the cooler days and evenings. But I also love the summer, short skirts, sleeveless tops and sandals galore! I really don’t care for winter, once Christmas is over I’m through with the cold and ready for spring.

Carla

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 80
      Replies: 708

Hic!  I love an apple cider at any time of year………   The drier the better, but these days in the UK it is very hard to find good very dry ciders. Scrumpy …  no one seems to make it anymore (EU regulations?)

I remember the days when a local pub kept small wooden casks of cider so ultra dry that it puckered up one’s lips  so much that  they looked like a cat’s bottom, not that i go round studying cats anatomy, but I guess you can see what I mean.   The accompanying hot flushes and inability to control one’s legs was a price we had to pay.  There was one time when I walked out of the pub, lost my legs and head butted a stone wall across the road.   Happy days.

And I do like the Autumn. The desire to go around with bare shoulders and spaghetti strap dresses gradually fades and my favourite jumper/skirt combinations come out.   But I still like bare shoulders on a warm day.

Stephanie P.

Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 599

Hi Sarasue Fall is My favorite also. I love the colors of leaves slowly changing . Farmer mrkts, hay rides, corn hazes and being around my favorite gender trying to look cute and pretty  Its a reminder to organize closet and yes go shopping for something new and colorful that will go with my leggins. It is a lovely time of year.  Luv Stephanie

Kelly Wayne
      Participant
      Registered On: April 8, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 42

Same here, East Texas. Hot as hell 6 months out of the year, 1 month of cold, then we are starting summer again.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Lidell
      Participant
      Registered On: August 8, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 12

Halloween is my favorite holiday anyway (and a chance to bring out Alice without outing myself to everyone!) and I just love fall! I’m ready for it to get cooler so I can wear my tights and not sweat like crazy!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 1347

To each her own;  being a South Texas sand lizard at heart, I’m generally miserable from Halloween til Easter, with only a few days in August hot enough to bother me.   Summertime girl, here.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 463

Without a doubt the best season of all.  I have taken more vacations in September than any other month.  Nature shows off its beauty, and the cooler nights allow for more  snuggling.   ( I love snuggling,  okay?  Lol ).

Stevie

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jennifer McCrennaugh
      Participant
      Registered On: July 18, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 127

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. The colors, the smells, the traditions and the warmth of the coming holidays. I love it. Not to mention I can finally get back into my pantyhose without them being a sauna. 😉

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Vanessa Harris
      Participant
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 63

nothing compares to the fall time! easily my favorite time of year! Fall in Michigan is great! time to break out the sweater dresses! lol 🙂

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 423

Add me to the list, I love fall. The leaves turn beautiful colors. Going for a walk on a cool day. Drinking apple cider. The harvest moon.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 542

Fall is also my favorite time of year.  The fashion is part of it but it’s mostly the temperature and the beauty of the changing leaves. Another plus is the tourists all go home although this year the pandemic kept many of them away.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.