Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My favorite time of the year is fall, we are about half way through august and I am about ready to bring out the fall and winter clothes I bought last spring on sale. And dig out all me favorite cozy sweaters and skirts that have been stored away for the summer. I love the smell of the woods after A good frost and see all the beautiful fall color taking place as well as the demise of all the biting insects. Here in the country we burn leaves and sitting around A big pile of burning leaves is something you city people are missing out on. The feel of velvet and wool dresses and skirts and pants on A cool fall night topped with soft sweater is something I long for about this time of year, How many of you girls feel this way?

Anonymous

Add me to the list, I love fall. The leaves turn beautiful colors. Going for a walk on a cool day. Drinking apple cider. The harvest moon.

Anonymous

nothing compares to the fall time! easily my favorite time of year! Fall in Michigan is great! time to break out the sweater dresses! lol 🙂

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. The colors, the smells, the traditions and the warmth of the coming holidays. I love it. Not to mention I can finally get back into my pantyhose without them being a sauna. 😉

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Without a doubt the best season of all.  I have taken more vacations in September than any other month.  Nature shows off its beauty, and the cooler nights allow for more  snuggling.   ( I love snuggling,  okay?  Lol ).

Stevie

Anonymous

To each her own;  being a South Texas sand lizard at heart, I’m generally miserable from Halloween til Easter, with only a few days in August hot enough to bother me.   Summertime girl, here.

Halloween is my favorite holiday anyway (and a chance to bring out Alice without outing myself to everyone!) and I just love fall! I’m ready for it to get cooler so I can wear my tights and not sweat like crazy!

Kelly
      Lady

Same here, East Texas. Hot as hell 6 months out of the year, 1 month of cold, then we are starting summer again.

Hi Sarasue Fall is My favorite also. I love the colors of leaves slowly changing . Farmer mrkts, hay rides, corn hazes and being around my favorite gender trying to look cute and pretty  Its a reminder to organize closet and yes go shopping for something new and colorful that will go with my leggins. It is a lovely time of year.  Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I do enjoy fall, the cooler days and evenings. But I also love the summer, short skirts, sleeveless tops and sandals galore! I really don’t care for winter, once Christmas is over I’m through with the cold and ready for spring.

Carla

Sarasue,

You are not the only one.  Fall is my 2nd favourite season, first being winter.  I love the cooler temps and shorter days (yes, I am a vampire due to meds I take which make me more susceptible to the sun).

Why winter ?  I absolutely love cold temps.  I can dress without overheating and sweating profusely.  If I go out, I wear a thicker jacket which helps hide my male features like my broader shoulders.  If I underdress in a one piece swimsuit, I can do so as a parka hides the swimsuits straps.  This year I am trying something different during the summer, if the temps hit 23 or above, I have to refrain from transforming into Wendy as it gets way too hot for me.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?