• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,

I’m just starting out on the cross dressing. Looking to buy breast forms. I saw a pair at glamour boutique on sale. Wondering if anyone has experience with the company? Any advice on how to pick a size. For reference I’m 6’1 & 145 pounds (essentially tall and slender). These are the breasts forms I was looking at: https://www.glamourboutique.com/buy/breast-forms/wider-full-teardrop-breast-forms?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8rT8BRCbARIsALWiOvS3HSKJrTcChAnUDP9_-XiLZyCNAx8u976uDi1OvyFduh7lkEcXyJkaAtToEALw_wcB

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I had good luck  with Pals. However it was my first set, so i have no real experience.

Hi James,

Have had fabulous luck with GB – great people and good products.  I have four pairs of forms, not all from GB.  Two are the asymmetrical, one slightly bigger than the other.  One is the old “teardrop” type, and one is a large set symmetrical.  I really like the asymmetrical because of the way they fill out better than the old teardrop – there’s a more realistic look to the side area.  But the teardrops are a good start.

Best of luck!

Mikey

Anonymous

I have experience with cross dresser boutique. They are wonderful. He will work with you to find your proper bra size, hip padding, etc. with no sales pressure. I went directly to the boutique fully dressed and was made to feel welcome and treated with respect. The owner is a CD too.

good luck

Anonymous

Sorry, I meant Glamour Boutique in my post…

Bee Dee
      Lady

Hi. They look exactly like mine. I have a pair of 60 gram B cup forms which I bought on Amazon for £16.99, which is about $20:80. They feel great, move realistically, look like good quality and I’m very happy with them. The seller is T&G fashions on Amazon U.K. I’m not sure if it’s worth it for you as there will be shipping to pay. I chose a B cup as I didn’t want to be to large but I based it on my band size and how I thought they’d look and feel, I’m a 38″ –  40″ chest. I could probably go up a cup but that would mean replacing bra’s. Hope this helps.

Take care, Bee.

Anonymous

I bought a set from them about a year ago: their #1550 Medium.  I thought they were a bit much for my size (5’10”, 150#), so they gladly exchanged for the next smaller size.  They did require a pocket bra to keep them in place.  I later bought a set of Vollence forms from Amazon for about the same price, but they are adhesive.  Still require a bra, but not a pocket bra.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?