Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve gone out dressed up a couple times by myself but this year for Halloween I was hoping to join a group and go out. My plan was to stop at the shop that does the makeup and get fully femme. Then head out for a night on the town. Any one else interested?

Hello Jessica that sounds great, but I live in Niagara a falls ny. That’s my best time of the year, that’s where I can dress up all pretty and go out in public and go out , no one cares for its holloween, I love that time of year where I can get away with it and not be afraid of people calling me names or what ever.

Sounds like fun!

I am planning to go out as al Duchess from the middle ages. I also have a black hooped skirt outfit (from time period about 1875) and can go as a lady from that period.

Even though  I am 74, I make a very attractive and passable woman. I also have a nice pair of legs.  Maybe I can do a great makeup job and wear a tight short skirt and wiggle my rear.

Who knows.

I love dressing as a woman for Halloween.

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Are you thinking Vegas?

Yes thinking about dressing up in Vegas for Halloween.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?