Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello everyone, i’m Maddie , i would like to meet, and talk to people in our area i do not want to exclude anyone , but i would love to meet some people  like myself, i’m in n.e. ct.

Hi Maddie, Nice to meet you ! I am in New jersey at the shore. I’am always looking for friends also. I’ve been dressing for many years and I am a mature women. I enjoy many things.
      Fell free to hit me up any time. Good luck also.
      Hugs,
      Stacey s

hi Stacey, nice to meet you, feel free to private message me. have a great day

Anonymous

I am in southeast NH and would love to meet up with another cd if you’re interested

Anonymous

Hello there from central CT here feel free to message me!

Im not even in the same country, But welcome anyway Maddie
      So nice to ,meet you
      Regi.

Hi Maddie,

Welcome to CDH! Once you get settled in you might check out our local chapter group in New England, the Central Mass Misses.

– Robyn

I am in RI and would love meeting other tg women.

Northboro MA

I am on Cape Cod but grew up in Central Mass, always looking to meet new people. Welcome to CDH!

Jackie
      Lady

Cape Cod

Anonymous

hi maddie  jackie slips here from orange county ny mature lady love all things feminine would love to meet other woman like myself  hugs jackie

Hi Maddie,

I’m in southern New Hampshire, would love to connect here sometime. Welcome!

Maura

Hi Maddie Long time dresser in southern Mass love to chat

Stephanie

another central CT person here

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?