Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

Did you ever lose or misplace your favorite dress?

My wife did the wash one day and now my favorite dress is lost. Can not find it anywhere. What do you do? Me, I and have been going crazy trying to find it.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Hippie.
      karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I had to snap out of the Pink Fog quickly and stash my denim skirt and panties…………………now I don’t remember where they are and wonder if SO has or will stumble upon them and ask “what’s this about?”  karley

Krista
      Duchess

I’m lucky, I don’t have to hide my clothes, my SO knows where my clothes are; I’ve even offered her the opportunity to wear anything she likes.  I did lose a favorite earring once. I was driving en femme hundreds of miles from home when I stopped at a picnic area to use the ladies washroom. My earring fell off somewhere in the picnic area/parking lot and I couldn’t find it anywhere.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Hippie
        Lady

We found it. Wife packed in a box marked for Goodwill

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Yes, I’ve ‘lost’ many dresses, and many other lovely items, to the dreaded purge monster.

Hippie
        Lady

Oh, I hated that time of my life. Purging Killed a lot of great clothes. Sure glad we came to terms and acceptance.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

And then there’s the financial hit.  I think I could have bought myself a high end road bike with all the $$$ I would have saved.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hippie, no. But I did lose my wig once. I got lucky and found another on line.! LOL Hugs pru

Anonymous

go out and get another dress to wear and make sure u keep it safe

Hippie
        Lady

Well it was found, but there is no replacement. They stopped making it a long time ago.

Anonymous

glad u found it now keep it hidden when not wearing it and does ur wife know u like to cd and do u go out as a fem

Hippie
            Lady

Oh, Yes, my wife knows, She knew long before we were married. As A matter a fact my wife was a member here before me. She came here looking for help and answers and recommended the site to me

Anonymous

So if ur wife knew what was the problem about her finding it
            was there any sperm dripped on dress

Hippie
            Lady

Just call me Monica

I havent lost anything, as I do the laundry for us both, and hang each piece with loving care 🙂
      Regi.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You know the fluff that you find around the drier drum and filter..It’s the cremated remains of those missing washing items…….

Omg yes I have years ago ehwh I first started living on my own I washed this beautiful dress I had it got ruined and had to throw it out now I only have my dresses and skirts bloysed dry cleaned

Hippie
        Lady

Yeah I can see that

Anonymous

Yes,,,, but it wasn’t a dress it was a skirt & to this day,,, I still haven’t found it. It was when I first started to dress up & I use to get dressed up at my sisters place &,,, I really liked that skirt to !! lol it fit nice & looked good on all my outfits I wore. Peace +++ Kara

Emily
      Lady

I’ve never actually lost anything. I have taken things to thrift stores before thinking I know longer wanted them for one reason or another, and then been sad that I no longer had them. Best described by Emily Alt as the “purge monster”. I guess you consider them “lost”. Either way, it’s upsetting.

Well my favorite dress is a Carmen Marc valvo that I bought at DressBarn. Went back when they were going out of business and it was on sale for $12 so I have two of them just in case. On the other hand I did lose a beautiful rouched leather sweater jacket that I bought Dillards. It was all decorated with metal studs as well. It bothers me that I don’t know where it went but I did wear it everywhere. I would love to know where it wound up. And I would love you even more to have it back.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?