Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What do you genetic girls recommend as a daily moisturizing lotion for use on legs and body? Trying to achieve that soft and smooth result on shaved or waxed legs. I usually wax, but am stuck in Hawaii away from my regular salon so I bit the bullet and shaved.

Thanks, Alana

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

I find general after sun works best for me – just the Nivea stuff as it soaks in really well and hydrates.  On my face and hands I use Arran aromatics body lotion.

Debbie Smith
      Significant Other

I use lotion that contains coconut oil and/or Shea Butter – Gold Bond or Palmer’s- then add a DROP of baby oil gel.  Soft, smooth, a touch of sheen, but not overly oily.

Frannie
      Lady

Have you tried the body scrubs and butter cream jars from Soap & Glory? It’s a very nice pinup style brand that makes the best body butter that I ever tried! The scrub helps with ingrown hair and bumps and the butter moisturizers and nourishes the skin so good that I feel it totally softer at the first use. It’s amazing for dry skin. I just don’t like the most of their scents because it’s too sweet. Try the Uplift and Call it Fruity line if you’re like me!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?