Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

My feminine wardrobe now has so many cute outfits, but nowhere to wear them most days. There’s enjoyment and fufillment sometimes in just putting on a few outfits just to see those glimpses of physique, strap outlines, hints of cleveage, bra cup impressions, slender sheerness, dangling purses, jingling bracelets, smooth areas, balancing on stilettos, resting in flats.

It’s taken years of patience, hours of perusing clearance racks, excited thrift store finds to build up this collection. Then organizing, reorganizing, tossing, clearing, reorganizing, all while strategically make some hints visible to anyone who peeks into this closet.

The outfits used to appeal more to Halloween crossdresser meets punk rocker. They are now refined looks for that casual shopping trip, sophisticated business luncheons, changing seasons, elegant cocktail receptions. Dozens of pieces, accessories, and shoes (of course), and countless combinations for looking just right in almost every imaginable setting, except obvious crossdressing.

Fashion, confidence, adventure. And hidden sadly is where those outfits spend most days. All for one simple reason, to be true means to risk a lot. To have it all means to hide this key part from most people. If only there was a place to wear these outfits, and to be truly accepted.

Hi Helana!  Are there not any “Clubs” in yourarea…….they are accepting of the wildest outfits.  Good hunting.

Lady Veronica

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Lea you should look up CD/TG conferences to attend. There are many such events held throughout the year all over the country. They are the perfect place to be out in public for the first time or second or third. I attended one last year and was a fun 4 days to spend in girl mode.

There’s a place in Toronto Canada it’s a crossdresser club called take a walk on the Wildside and a camp site north of Orangeville ont call the ridge

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Please search your area for friendly clubs

within 100 miles should be able to find a place to at least be androgynous

halloween is a great time to try public dress up

Lea; I know what you mean. Dressing in the safety of one’s room or residence does bring a certain amount of enjoyment. However the more comfortable we get dressing in private, eventually the outside world comes calling. I’m at that point right now. Since you made this post in October 2017, I wonder if you have taken that first step outside yet. I hope you have gained the courage to do so.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

And thus the reason for CDH’s PROJECT UNITY. It was begun recently as a searchable directory of places friendly for trans. People. It includes a large spectrum of places including shopping, entertainment, medical, therapy,  etc.

From the main landing page for Crossdresserheaven.com click on LOCAL PLACES.

If you have a suggestion for a place notify Tiffany Alexis or Deanna Lund.

Thank you

Deanna

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?