Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Danni D
      Lady

Hello ladies, my name is Danni Lynn. I’m looking for tips, advice and support in this wonderful journey.

Hi Danni Lynn. I think you’ll find that you’ve come to the right place for support, advice and encouragement. Your introduction in some ways reminds me of my own situation. I’m not sure I’m the one to give you advice as I’m navigating the same waters you are right now but plenty of the girls on here I’m sure will be able to offer excellent advice. Feel free to message me if you like. Welcome!

Jen

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Danni,you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing. Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice, tips in everything  and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself . Your in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Danni Lynn

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you  I am in the UK but always happy to chat.  I am sure you will find lots of help and support here.  Hope to see you around.

Jessica x.

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi danni

Welcome to cdh. Enjoy lots of help and support.

Sammatha x

Hi Danni !

Welcome to CDH! I think you will find this to be a supportive place and there are plenty of ladies here willing to share tips and give advice. Take some time to learn to navigate the site. Read forums, articles and profiles. Send friend requests to those that seem to fit well with you. We’re a friendly bunch.

-Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Welcome Danni Lynn.  You will find lots of support and advice on CDH.

Welcome Danni!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?