Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I really hope this does not violate terms of use, and I’m truly not trying to be overly racy here, but I have just accidentally discovered that it feels absolutely fabulous to hang around the house nude. We have a vacation house in nearby mountains and I’m here now with just my wife. Last night we had a very romantic evening by the fire and we both just basked in the glow with no clothes. This is very rare for us, but it’s wonderful. This morning I realized that I do not have any pajamas or sweats to put on and I really didn’t want to put on jeans to just sit and surf the internet, so I simply reprised last night’s attire. It’s incredible! I’m actually sitting here right now; typing this post without a stitch of clothing 🙂

So this suddenly gives me the idea that this could possibly be a way to get a little closer to acceptance from my wife. She laughed a little and made a cute comment when she came down and saw me, but she doesn’t seem to mind at all. She also accepts my wearing panties, and kind of tolerates my occasional bralettes as long as they are very wispy and straps cannot be seen under a shirt. So…what would happen if I sat here in just a cute pair of panties and bralette? Hmm… I won’t push it on this trip, but may on the next. One tiny step at a time.

In any case, being naked feels amazing!

Anyone with similar experiences?

Naked hugs,
      Catherine

Totally agree, Catherine.

I’ve been naturist for as long as I can remember – always liked wandering around au natrel.

In my teens I would wear the bare minimum when walking my dogs in summer, and strip off in the woods.

Then worry about the possibility of having been seen until the next day. It seemed a little obsessive and I used to worry about it.

Now I am a card carrying member of British Naturism, and meet up with like minded people on beaches – I really want to do the hikes next year, and might even go to an event.

Whatever anyone thinks, Naturism is a very pure way of enjoying moments of life, although there are always those who see a potential for mischief.

It’s a bit like cross dressing really – people who are too uptight about the bodies they live in assume things and get it wrong.

I introduced my wife to the naturist beach at Studland, here in the UK, and the experience absolutely blew her away! She had no idea that she would get used to it so quickly and enjoy it so much.

She still finds it a bit hard to deal with the fact that I consider nudity to be the totally normal thing it is (We’re all born naked, and we’re all naked under the clothes that someone else designed and made for us), many people just need to get a grip and understand that not everyone has the body of a typical model.

I’m not saying we should all be overt, just to stop thinking that it’s somehow wrong, when being nude is one of the most right things you could possibly do!

Love Laura

Really Laura? Studland? A nudie beach named, Studland? Alrighty then.

Having taken an occasional woodland foray myself, I can certainly relate to that feeling you have the next day of, “ok, who saw what and when will they say something?” I also have to wonder where the local hunters might have placed their trail cams. Don’t really want them to spot some wildlife they hadn’t anticipated. So far though, no known discoveries or at least nothing said.
        Best to you,

Clara….clad or unclad

We’re talking about Dorset, the county with a huge naked man carved into a hillside at Cerne Abbas, a river called “Piddle”, and a whole bunch of towns and villages which had their names changed by Queen Victoria, who was not amused by “Piddletown”. She changed the “I” for a “U”, hence the Tolpuddle Martyrs, Puddletown, Briantspuddle, Piddlehinton (Which mysteriously escaped the madness!), Wool, and, of course, Bournemouth.

Studland got it’s name from the word for managing horses – you often see riders on the beach.

It’s one of the most magnificent beaches in England, if not the world IMHO:

https://visitwareham.com/studland/

Love Laura

Laura, thank you for that link. Really, I need to get out and travel more. Wareham and Studland sound magnificent. And if that’s not enough, Old Harry Rocks! I’m sold. Pick me up at Heathrow.
            Clara♥️

Haha!!

You’re on, Clara.

I know the perfect place to stay, as my family stayed in the Old Post Office just outside Wareham for our first holiday this year.

It was idyllic – a little stream running through the enclosed gardens, and even a fake stone circle!

15 minutes drive from Studland, and it is a little heaven all by itself!

Love Laura

Barb Wire
      Lady

OK, last comment goes to you, Catherine, before I get a life and go outside for some much needed air!

I too have a cottage in the woods. It’s a modest place on the first floor, surrounded by other ski chalets. I get as feminine as I want to be!

I don’t really like being bare-footed. No matter how clean I get my carpets and floors, there’s always grit my toes find. Ick!

So, if nude, I at least put on some footwear. My favourite being my slutty-slippers.

One day, while just out of the shower all dried and hair fluffed, I put on just my sluts and realized my drapes were wide open! I clipy-clopped frantically to my sliding glass doors and closed the drapes. A second later, I heard clapping and whistling! Oy!

Well, a least it wasn’t laughter (but I’m sure they had a good giggle, as did I!).

Happy Holidays, Catherine!

xo Barb 🙂

hahaha – slutty slippers…how slutty can slippers possibly be?

Barb Wire
          Lady

Perhaps an eyebrow raising 5.5 inches. I have some pics in my public gallery.

Watch your step!

Hugs, Barb

we need a side view, Barb, lol.
            Hugs, Regi

Barb Wire
            Lady

Oh, yes! Perhaps in a day or two once I figure out a pose I can hold after I clippy-clop from my timed camera! TBC!

This is fun!

🙂

I’m also a nearly lifelong naturist living in the UK.  been to Studland, Morfa, Holkham,  Brighton, Fairlight, Carlyon & a few more. Also been to many resorts in Europe & the USA. Never been en femme.
      What’s the point.
      I’m a crossdresser. You can’t really hide that on a naturist beach.
      I love dressing up & I love being a naturist but i can’t combine the two.

There’s a couple there that I don’t recognise!

But going to the beach en femme is lovely.

Sure, you’re not en femme once you’ve set up your camp, but when you go to leave and remember that you only have femme clothing to put on – well, it makes it much, much easier to get dressed again.

After a day on Studland, putting clothes on seems abhorrent – girl clothes make that better!

Love Laura

Hi Catherine,

The last time i went au natural i got a voice mail from God asking me not to mess up her Universe like that ever again. I took it as a gentle reminder from the Almighty that, for me at least, clothes make this woman.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

I love it, too! It’s really liberating!

Fredrika. XOX

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Haha, be careful with those naked hugs Catherine!! 😁

Yes, this reminds me of a question I once asked – can a nudist be a crossdresser?  Of course, we all have to wear clothes sometimes!  Especially when it gets cold –  like now!  I may not go around totally butt naked much, and my German heritage ensures I wear socks ( dont ask, it’s a kraut thing),  but I fear had I been born female I would be going around topless a lot.  Or just in panties….  Definitely a minimalist in summer! 🙂

“Crossdressing”  turns into “Nodressing”, lol.

Stevie

We love nude evenings by the fire, reading, chatting, love making. If we have no business in town, we may stay nude for days at a stretch. Of course, I was raised nudist back on the farm. We have a No-textile rule in the pool, partly to preserve the filter, and partly because it is more fun that way.

Right now I am in just my panties waiting for the coffee to be ready, then shower and dress for errands in town. Eve is still puttering around the kitchen in only her skin. Hmmm, maybe the shower will have to wait a bit….?

Well done Catherine. I’m usually naked around the house unless I’m in holdups.

I’ve always liked the freedom of no clothes, and would occasionally spend a full 24 hours naked. But last year in the UK we had months of lockdown over Covid when we couldn’t leave the house, and except for permitted trips such as grocery shopping I pretty much gave up clothes.

The exception was dressing in hosiery – tights or hold-ups. Still had to have my CD fix 🙂

I prefer to be wearing something when I’m lounging around. I enjoy wearing a sheer nightie. I feel naked but I’m also expressing my feminine side.

I love having my morning coffee out by the pool wearing a cute little nightie. I feel naked and girly at the same time.

Naked wrestling in a Slovenian campsite?

I just knew there was something you were keeping to yourself!

Grin

Love Laura

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Steph, I have to admit I am with Laura on this one.   The back story to naked wrestling in a Slovenian campsite has got to be a good one! 😁

Stevie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?