Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been a CD all my life. Always aspiring to be more feminine everyday  . I have always enjoyed been a girl and start with my moms panties way back. as early as 5 years old…Then I used to borrow the neighbours finer things from her Laundry dry line and loved it…

I did get caught a few times but that really didn’t matter being a feminine lady prevailed.

Charlene

Anonymous

I’ve been crossdressing all my life also. I started in the fifth grade. I remember getting into my sisters clothes when no one was around. The neighbor girl would bring dresses over for me to dress up in and I would skip down the sidewalk.
      as I got older, I would get into my moms clothes, hair and makeup. I remember how good it felt.
      After I got married, my wife put makeup on me with a nightgown and just loved it. As we got older she didn’t want me to do it anymore.
      I have bought clothes, wigs and makeup and put them on when she’s not home . I feel so great . I wish she would accept it and we could shop together.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Charlene ..welcome it’s very nice to meet you. You’ll enjoy meeting girls here, to talk and share in experience’s that we all enjoy. Girls here are developing themselves at different levels from newbies  ( somewhat like me ) to the more experienced. You my dear with your years of dressing will certainly be an asset here as many are always looking for help and guidance. Everyone loves to chat as I and friends for the asking so looking for to see you on our journeys together .again welcome and enjoy your stay.
      Stephanie 🌹

Merry Christmas 🎄

Hi Charlene,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Charlene!

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve certainly come to the right place!  The Girls here will cheer you on as you reach for those aspirations!  Your feminine side is about to take off!!  Have fun and enjoy the ride!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Welcome Charlene!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?