Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rose Smith
      Baroness

Hi I’m Rosie I’m happly engaged to a cross dresser he always knew he wanted to be a woman he loves to dress up at home alot but finds it hard for people we know to accept him for who he is. Would love to go to events and meet other cross dressers

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Rose.I hope you enjoy this great site.We are a great bunch of girls and are always here to help.

Anonymous

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH! Have you considered having your fiance join here? Both of you are welcome to  join us!

Kay

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Rose, glad you are here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rose

wonderful having you here with us. The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips for everyone here.  With a heart for understanding about our passion your truly special to be supportive.  Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Rose! So great to know there’s significant others that are as supportive as you!! I’m working on that in my own life…I’m in Florida USA, wish I lived closer!

Enjoy your time here!

L💋VE Didi

Hi Rose nice to meet you and you go girl you are a sweet and supportive woman when you want to help out the two people in your life that are worth helping you are a gem. Hope your girlfriend is not to shy to come here and say hello and possibly join us like I tell a lot of new girls that step thru our doors theirs nothing to be afraid of as we don’t bite well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . so both of you settle in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself and again nice to meet you and tell girlfriend come on in the waters fine and introduce her to us .

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Hi Rose! Thank you so much for being so supportive. We could all use someone like you in our lives.

Much love! <3

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Rosie,

Welcome to you and (hopefully) your fiancé.  You’ll find this a very friendly and supportive place for both of you.

Isabel x

Hi Rosie

Lovely to welcome someone from the UK, especially a supportive partner! I’m from the east of the UK and I go out quite a lot with other friends, due to go out again in a few weeks time in fact. PM me if you want to ask any questions or about where we go etc, very happy to answer any questions you may have!

Andrea

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Rose, welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  This is a wonderful community of ladies with loads of support and helpful advice.  We always love meeting supportive partners.  Make yourself at home.

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome home Rosie. Great place to meet other gals without the trolls.

Hi Rosie

Laura from the South of the UK here – please encourage your husband to sign up here too – it’s a wonderful site and the ladies here are very friendly.

Love Laura

Welcome Rose!

Sisters I don’t think Rose is with us anymore! Who knows if she will come back, but if she does she will see all the wonderful welcoming posts and may change her mind about being active on the site! Thanks to all of you for making the site the welcoming place it is! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hello Rosie, welcome to CDH

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?