Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Oh goodness, just had to share!  SO and I were at one of our fav thrift stores and I saw a great pair of capris I really loved, but knew she would not be happy if I bought them.  Checked shoes too but nothing interesting.

Had an opportunity to go back later and could not help myself, and bought the capris!  Then i thought, I really don’t have shoes to go with them.  So I went to the shoe section again and there, in my size, were a new, never worn pair of Natualizer loafers!  What a score!  paid less than $25 for both!  Can’t wait to wear them, out!!!

will post in my public photos!

Neha K
      Lady

Wow! What a thrilling experience.. Can’t wait to see the pics Becka!

Becka
        Lady

thanks, but can’t seem to add pics!  I’ll keep trying

Becka
        Lady

apparently I cannot.  don’t have a proper account.  🙁

Harriette
      Lady

The first pair of black 👠 that I got were a size 45 pair of 4″ Payless shoes found in a thrift store. Very comfortable with a rounded toe, but I will need to pamper them, to make them last.

I wore them last week while looking for shorter heels. A sales clerk asked, “Are those Payless shoes?” I was flabbergasted as to how she would have known. Payless went out of business a few years ago.

Hi Harriette,

Payless has returned and has an online presence.  Happy shopping through the clearance section.

Alice

Congrats to you Becka on a wonderful find as wife and i shop thrift when we get to the big city and she picks out a few things for Stephanie clothes and shoes .. When we are looking thru the dresses sometimes she will slip off and as im talking to her its not her another lady there shopping so when i look around she just laughs as i ask the other lady what she thinks of this dress and i get a cute dress answer.. Ha Ha have fun shopping girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Gratz, Becka! Can’t wait for the pics!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

We all love to shop and getting a bargain is an added bonus. Enjoy your purchases..

That’s awesome! I love finding great deals like that. I can’t wait for the pictures.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?