Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Dana.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      • Just need a bello. Thanks girls.
      Anonymous

Hi Sabrina, how are you doing love?

Hi Kale

I’m doing so much better thanks to all uplifting comments. CDH is such a blessing. Thank you so much.

XOXO💋

Anonymous

Don’t be low on yourself and get out and enjoy who you are you will feel better

Here’s a big HELLO!!! Cheer up and do t be blue! Life is full of ups and downs. Shrug of the bad and embrace the good!!

Love and big hugs,

Lanna💋❤❤❤❤

Hi Sabrina…..this is why we are all here, to help lift you up when you are down.

Hugs, Hugs, Hugs to you find some time to do something just for you today.

Brienna

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Sabrina. I cheer for you. I know well how it goes, so I hope some cinnamon kisses can lift your spirit. We all love you, sister.

Gisela

Gisela Claudine
        Duchess - Annual

PS: Smile, Sabrina! I don’t want anyone to be sad on my birthday. Getting older is enough stress. 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Love is in the eye of the beholder.  Dress and be happy ,   ease all your worries away. We’re here to care for everyone. 🌹

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?