Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I recently read an article that said testosterone levels in men have been dropping for years and men now may have only half the testosterone in their bodies as their grandfathers had.  The article went on to say that if this trend continues, men won’t produce enough sperm to impregnate women, which could cause the end of the human race.  I’m sure this won’t happen because medical science will develop a fix for it.  I wonder if men are slowly evolving into women.  Does this explain  why so many of us want to dress as women? Do any of you ever get your testosterone levels checked or do you feel that low testosterone is a good thing?  Just wondering.

Kerri

Anonymous

In 11/2011 it was 855 in 3/2021 it was 733 I was 68 years old then, so not really low and not a big drop in 10 years.

Why we are the way we are? Our mind is arguably the most complex thing on the face of the earth, a chemically modified computer, our own internally created chemicals, the chemicals from our mother when we were gestated, the chemicals from our environment, natural and all the new manmade ones.

Zenn

Gwyneth
      Lady

When this “urge” started hitting me close to 10 years ago, I had my T levels checked at a regular physical. I was sure mine was low and I was going to keep it that way. But it turned out I was right in the middle of the range. So……

Gwym

Anonymous

I had mine tested two years ago.  It was normal. For a middle age woman.  For a man, very low.

I had my testosterone levels checked about 12 years ago, and they were indeed quite low.  The doctor put me on a prescription gel to boost that back up.  At the time though, my dressing was long in the past (and forever so, I imagined, since I had no interest in it at that time) so it really didn’t change how I saw myself as a man.  However, it did give me a lot of energy and ramped up my libido a bit. Unfortunately, it had some unwanted side effects, so I had to give up that Rx about a year later.   It was probably five or six years after that that the urge to dress resurfaced in me.  Maybe related, maybe not.

Still, I don’t personally think testosterone (or lack thereof) has much effect on my wanting to dress. I mean, I’m sure my T levels were through the roof when I was a teen, yet I was obsessed with dressing then and desperately longing to become a woman.

Leah
      Baroness

I have had my testosterone levels checked many times over the years  I have  always been in the middle of the range for a man of my age.   Now compared to a man of half my age…my level of testosterone is way lower

This is just my own experience with low T. It is not intended for advice for anyone in particular. I was diganosed with low T about 6 years ago by a well respected urologist in Dallas. I decided to go on T injections every 10 days. I did notice a pick-up in my mood at the early part of each 10 day cycle. Over time though, I increasingly felt uncomfortable and irritable. After about a year of this, I decided to stop taking T injections. Over a few months my body found its natural equilibrium and I felt much better than when I was on injections. I remain very active and athletic to this day and I have no idea what my testosterone level is now. (I didnt go back to the urologist) 🙂

Anonymous

In addition to my earlier comment, If you google “Environmental Estrogen” you get 1000s of hits, but try “Environmental Testosterone” nearly nothing. Since we all have receptors for both hormones and depending on what the percentages are (surely not a 50/50 split) we are all affected differently.

Zenn

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I had my T checked right before starting HRT about a year ago.  It was in the middle of the normal range for males in my age group.  Since going on HRT, it’s been on the low end of normal for a female.  It’s been that way for a year.  Impregnating a woman is probably no longer possible.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?