Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I do recall an item from Lucille Sorella who recomended practicing tucking for short periods in drab (guy) mode ti refine and adapt to the feeling. I have been doing just that lately, doing a total tuck (member + gonads) for longer periods of my day. It was weird at first, but now not tucking my junk away first thing in the day feels….weirder?

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by BillieJay.

Tucking is a pleasurable experience for me. It always has been, since I first started experimenting. Long before I knew what it was called, I learned how on my own.
      I can’t underdress often, but I can enjoy the feeling of being tucked either while underdressed in panties or even just sitting around in drab. It seems to satisfy the pink fog, and the practice benefits me when I get the rare occasion to dress completely.
      I’m pretty efficient at it now, and with a few easy adjustments I can tuck in complete drab (wearing men’s boxer briefs) while seated at my office, legs crossed, as I am right now.

-Gemma ❤️💋

I agree that now, after over 5 years of dressing and tucking, I find tucking a pleasurable experience, even in drab.

Leah

Gail
      Lady

NO.

I will however tuck in Drab while wearing my Girdle and Stockings underneath.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Gail.

Honestly I do try. But sometimes it’s uncomfortable. I don’t dress to pass. I dress for myself at times. I do almost always underdress though.

Hope that makes sense.

No not in drab, but I do on workout days because I am usually girdling everything in under my clothes during toning workouts. It also helps me remember what I’m getting in shape for. 🙂 Also, when wearing panties to bed I do.

Julie
      Lady

Correction hun I do not tuck in drab mode. I only tuck in femme mode and cosplay mode when I wear skintight clothes girlfriend. Sometimes I don’t. Sorry girls.

Hi girls,

I’ve been tucking forever, long before I ever heard the term. I’m transgender and have always wanted to make that stuff as invisible as possible. I figured out when I was quite young that I could shove my little boys up into their hiding spots and tuck the remainder behind and wear nice panties and actually look perfect.
      I’m still considering an orchiectomy if I can get my cardiologist to ok further surgery. A vaginoplasty would be wonderful but because I am a cardiac patient it isn’t recommended. I did find out that I can have breast implants, have to think about it a bit more and then find local surgical options.

Hugs,

Ms Lauren M

Cece X
      Lady

For me, the crossdressing experience is only about wearing, not about passing. I have facial hair.I dress at home, never in public. As a result, I have never tucked and probably never will. The thought of tucking gives me shivers.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Lucille Sorella lacks the proper frame of reference to advise on tucking.  Maybe she should try wearing a binder every day for the rest of her life….

Tucking hurts.  I rarely did it.

Fortunately, one of the effects of HRT is shrinkage.  Lots of it….

/EA

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I never tuck. I have a problem with one of my boys and it’s too painful.

Syndee
      Lady

I also find tucking slightly uncomfortable. I have bought a couple of gaffs and I will wear them if I feel like hiding everything when I dress up. I also dress only at home and do not go out in public yet. I am still getting the feel of who I am and where this is all going with me. Right now I dress because I like the feeling and it makes me happy, I don’t have any feelings of trying to pass fully.

Best reason for dressing!  We like the feeling and it makes us happy!

I’ve been doing it for so long it just comes natural.

I tuck almost all of the time.

I love the look that a good tuck gives me and besides which, I think it essential. I don’t like showing any bumps or bulges when I wear tight skirts or dresses, and I detest anything showing when I wear jeans or leggings.

I also enjoy how it feels. The feeling I get when I see my bump-free reflection, the way it feels when I’m walking about and that feeling you get when you can feel absolutely nothing between your legs other than a lovely flat area beneath lingerie and tights. At the risk of indiscretion, I am able to achieve a convincing tuck just folding, pushing and securing with a single 3″ piece of micropore tape, so it is a rather sensual experience 😳

I am probably tucked 90% of the time, including when sleeping – though I do allow them a night off from time to time to recuperate 🙂

I don’t harbour any desires to transition, I just enjoy being as flat and fem-looking as possible. After almost two years of being almost permanently tucked, being untucked feels decidedly odd.

I’m closeted and just dress at bedtime. I’ve never tucked.

I tuck as needed to fit the clothes I’m wearing.  Tuck on, tuck off.   Tucking doesn’t bother me either way.  Marg

I do not tuck. I tried it initially, but found it uncomfortable. As long as I am flaccid, firm or extra firm panties work well. It also helps to pull the panties down in the front and up in the back. That lowers the front triangle for better coverage.

Anonymous

I’ve been tucking for so long (actually, before I even knew what “tucking” was) that it just feels normal to me to do it. Plus, regardless of what gender I’m presenting, I love the nice flat, feminine front that I always present!

Hugs,

Holly

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I had usually only done it when wearing a tight skirt, or dress using a gaf. I have since experimented with a pad in panties in drab mode. It has gotten easier, and there is less discomfort. The gaf is still better for a good long term hold, but either way seeing that flat front when I can get back into something feminine is just lovely!

💕Lara

Ashley
      Lady

I finally ordered a couple of pairs of tucking thongs recently and now I’m tucked whenever possible!  I love the feeling, especially while doing yoga in women’s leggings.  I’m mesmerized both by how great it looks and the feeling of being smooth even in drab, though I give it a rest at night.   Tucking daily makes me want to shop for women’s jeans and pants to wear all the time because they will fit and look so good.

Tucking is submitting to the cis-hetero patriarchal establishment’s definition of gender! By which, of course, I mean there are no gaffes in my size…

All joking aside, drag or drab I’ve no need to tuck as I am the ultimate “grower”. Well, a significant one anyway.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I am always tucked. I underdress every day and being tucked allows me to feel more feminine.

I wear panties every day.  I start the day buy tucking everything away, buy do not reset everything during the day unless the outfit requires it.  If I plan on being in femme mode and want the smooth look I tuck and tape for the day.

Paula

Hippie
      Lady

I never tuck, I wear ladies wear 24/7 and I don’t care if I have a bulge. If they don’t like it. They don’t have to look

It’s my life, not theirs

Hippie

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I only tuck when in full Caty mode, rest of the time, just “let it all hang loose” in my panties. Tho’ winter and wearing heavy duty tights does flatten “things” out a bit.

(Untucked) Caty.

Harriette
      Lady

Voted yes, but needed a sometimes category.

As Lucille suggested, I practice, but I also am testing my homemade gaffs, too.

I am always tucked regardless of what I am wearing. I hate looking down and seeing it, that is also why I always sit to pee, so I don’t have to look at it

I have worn panties for so long mine tucks automaticly. Ball go up inside over the base of my penis and it goes down between legs. Ive never used any tape but i do sometimes use a gaf to get flatter.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?