Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m Didi, a married 51 year old living in Ocala Florida. I’ve dressed on and off since I was young. I’ve always felt there was a woman inside me. This year, instead of shaming, purging and hoping I’ll “get over this,” I’ve decided to accept, embrace, and integrate Didi into my life, obviously she’s not going anywhere, and I’m thinking that’s a good thing!! I really hope to meet with some of u, and Didi can be accepted, embraced, and integrated!

Luv Didi 💋

Anonymous

Hi Didi,

Welcome to CDH! This is a friendly place and you will be accepted and embraced!

Kay

Anonymous

Thank u Kay!! I’m looking forward to being in this group and possibly meet some of u!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Didi

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to embrace yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank u so much Stephanie!! I’m looking forward to making friends around here!! I’ve only joined an hour ago and already I feel welcome here!!

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Isn’t it wonderful , this is a beautiful place and one you’ll enjoy being part of..

Happy journeys….🌷

Hi Didi nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. And happy to meet a fellow Floridian girl I was born and raised in central Florida till I moved here in Montana almost 15 years ago so settle down and relax read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in on a few and ask questions about every thing you allways wanted to know like Miss Flowers said from Makeup  clothing and all things girly so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .

Stephanie Bass

You wont have to wait long for friendships just wait you will see

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank u so much Stephanie!! I’m excited!

💋Didi

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Didi.  Please consider yourself accepted, embraced, and integrated into our wonderful family.  The love and support here is almost overwhelming.  So much warmth and happiness heading your way!

Happy to welcome you aboard!!

Stevie

Anonymous

Thank u Stevie!! I wish I spared myself so many years of burying Didi, and just brought her here!! I feel welcome here, and I look forward to who I’m going to become in such a short time!

luv Didi 💋

Anonymous

Welcome Didi

Enjoy and feel loved and embraced

love

Averyl

Anonymous

I forgot Didi

take care with the storm

Averyl

Anonymous

Thank u so much sweetie!!

luv Didi💋

Hi Didi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Didi!

Hi Didi, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. To say I am way behind is better than saying that some days I feel absolutely overwhelmed! CDH is the one place I can come to and seek refuge from the storm of junk mail, bad news about the pandemic, paying bills and difficulties my adult children are going through! But enough about me Luv! This is my welcoming post to you! Since you are finally embracing your feminine persona, I am so glad you found us and decided to become a member. As I am sure you can tell from the welcoming posts you have already received, our members are welcoming, accepting and supportive. Oh, did I also mention extremely friendly? I see you are from Ocala. It is always a pleasure to welcome another Florida girl to CDH. I am in a small town in the northern part of the state not far from the Georgia border. If you ever get up my way maybe we can meet. I do hope you will stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. Nothing like having another crossdressing person to discuss crossdressing matters with, and they make great friends so don’t forget to send out a few friend requests. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. By the way, I love your profile picture. Nice choice! – Blessings

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?