Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since I’ve transitioned, I can’t stop picking out new clothing ranging from linegerie to high heels to thongs to everything in between. I feel I’m going to have to have a whole new closet just for my new wardrobe. I love being a crossdresser for once I can feel fee to wear what I truly wish to!!!! Time to stock up on my wardrobe for all of my upcoming dates!!!! Thank you Crossdresser Heaven as I am so glad to finally release the true woman inside of me!!!

Hi Alaina,
      I am still in the closet but I know what you mean.

Isn’t it so fun shopping for cloths and shoes.
      I must admit I am developing a shopping problem,(I’ve been in hot water twice with my spouse for over spending)
      I need to be more responsible.

I just love all the cloths and especially the sexy lingerie.
      Thanks for the post love it

Patty

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Once I began buying my own pantyhose at 13, I began dreaming of other clothing items to wear with them. At 17 I got the nerve and desire to wear pantyhose out with guy shorts and other clothes. Soon after I thought my legs would look better showing them with short girl’s shorts. I had to have some of them.

I had been wanting some platform wedges for a while and finally decided to get them. I went to a shoe store in my pantyhose and short shorts wanting to see how the shoes would look with what I would be wearing them with. There wasn’t that many people in the store when I first went in but after a while more came in. Many seemed to be looking at me but no one made remarks or bothered me so I just kept trying on shoes and checking out how I looked in the mirrors. After a couple of hours I decided on 6 pairs.

I enjoyed trying on and buying the shoes so much, I often would wear my short shorts, pantyhose and wedges to stores and try on more shoes and buy pantyhose. I absolutely fell in love with a couple of pairs of sexy stilettos. I often went back and wore them in the store. Finally I decided I absolutely had to have them and bought them.

I thought for them to look their best though, they should be worn with a short dress or skirts. I went out and bought a few sexy, short dresses. I loved them and had the desire to wear them out, but I had to complete the fem look. I bought several bras and panties, some in matching sets, bought a couple of wigs I thought would look good and some makeup.

I was wondering when and where I could go out. The opportunity came up with a college Halloween Party. I was a big hit. I even met other crossdressers who I befriended and partied with often. Of course that meant even more and better clothes. Even when I had some amazing and great clothes, I was never satisfied. I always saw something that caught my eye that I just had to have.

Anonymous

Since I’ve transitioned, I can’t stop picking out new clothing ranging from linegerie to high heels to thongs to everything in between. I feel I’m going to have to have a whole new closet just for my new wardrobe. I know that Im going to have to work hard, but oh gosh, everytime, I’m on amazon, I want to buy so many things it’s absolutely ridiculous. I love being a crossdresser for once I can feel fee to wear what I truly wish to. Girls are so lucky that I become jealous everytime I see them wearing something sexy whether it is a short skirt, stilettos, a thong or anything else. I am at the point that I decided to become a woman or be a crossdresser due to supressed love of being a woman. There isn’t a thing I love more than being a hot, sexy crossdresser. I am so more interested in accomplishing a lot more as a woman as opposed to thinking as a guy. I really get a lot more accomplished without having to go to a doctor or discuss any concerns. I love being a crossdresser and I take a lot of pride in who I am. Time to stock up on my wardrobe for all of my upcoming dates and start dressing and being lady like. I really luv crossdresser heaven and the outlet it’s provided me.

Kids! This is called the PINK FOG!!

-SR-

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?