Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Jas
      Managing Ambassador

I have been told that some members are having a auto refresh problem in chat. Please leave details of what platform your use and browser and any additional tech stuff that you can think of so the problem can be fixed.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Having trouble on latest Macbook Pro.  OS 10.12.6 and previous one too.  I use Chrome browser. I get the random refreshes, but have noticed many times the cursor moves to the address bar before the refresh.  A good 60% of the time pressing the Shift O keys seems to be the trigger.  Furthermore some times, but not always it is actually as though I had hit previous page button because the page forward button becomes active.  This behavior happens in private chat and other rooms as well.  It does not happen when commenting on pics or forum posts.  I complete wiped history and cookies out to see if that would clear things up.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?