Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I made my biggest purchase of shoes today,mom was with me and thought I was nuts.She knows I love shoes.Walked in check the selection and seen 10 pairs I loved,usually buy 2 to 3 pairs.Made the sales lady busy too making her work.I saw a what was I thinking look on her face.I loved them all,5 pairs of heels,4 wedges and a pair of sandals.Love my purchases.The sales lady that helped me out said I was the first person making the most purchases she helped out.Filled up two bags,a couple female customers looked at my purchase and said that is the biggest shoe purchase they seen come out.

Lol,it sounds like you had a ball:-) congrats
      Regine

That’s so awesome.Im lucky I can find one pair when I shop.I take an 11W just can’t seem to find my size.

Wow, AWESOME! You must’ve been super excited to get home and try them on with all your outfits?

I had a ball and go with my outfits.My wife has a nickname for me now,”Leni Loud” whom is a character on a tv show called The Loud House.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?