• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was shopping at Target today in mostly drab, I had women’s pants and panties on. I was looking at tops and this older lady walks by and says, “That would look good on you”. Just for the heck of I held it up and said, “You think so?” She and her daughter both said yes.

She said, “I probably shouldn’t say that. You may be one of those that would haul off and hit me.” I said, “Not me”, and gave them a wink. The daughter gave me a big smile as they walked away.

Made my day!

Sadly, they did not have the top in my size.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What a great experience!

How big was your smile as the daughter agreed?

💕Lara

Hi Stephanie now that was just down right cute congrats to you girl and better luck on the top next time he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

So cute…🌷

Nice story! I was shopping for panties the other day in all male mode (Lane Bryant). Anyway i was looking at a cute pair and 2 ladies said very nice looks like your style lol, my reply was ladies underwear was much more exciting than mens
      , giggles ensue. And i felt just right.

jennifer
      Lady

I was dressed and in line checking out at walmart the line was real long wating my turn.i got into my purse to get my card out when i heard mam this lane is open and what a thrill it was

Michelle
      Lady

I was shopping with my wife at Costco. I was wearing capris and flats when a lady walked up to me and gave me a fist bump, telling me I was rocking the outfit.  That boosted my confidence level off the charts.

Anonymous
      Lady

I was out and about on this beautiful Good Friday. One stop was to take something back to Walmart. I got up this morning and got ready as Sandy and headed out. I had on a blue and white gingham top that was sleeveless, denim miniskirt and blue sneakers. I wore my light blue crystal Disney earrings and simple pearl neckless and bracelet. I felt wonderful and happy! When I walked up to the return counter the lady behind the counter commented on my top and asked where I got it. I told her and she was really chatty so we had a nice conversation. When I turned to walk away she said “Ma’am you have a beautiful day!” I smiled and told her the same. It felt wonderful to hear such simple words that matched how I felt. So on to Target, Kohls, Macy’s and Belk’s and just had a great time. And one more thing, my panties were a string bikini that were blue and white gingham and so matched my top.

I know everyone enjoy’s hearing kind words while we are dressed and out and about. I know you will not hear them if you don’t put on that skirt and sashay out that front door.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?