Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I picked up a dress in a supermarket yesterday along with some groceries.

The sales assistant asked if I wanted to keep the hanger then rang up the sale. As she handed me the receipt she smiled and said “Make sure you keep the receipt so you can get a refund if it doesn’t fit you”.

I couldn’t help but grin back!

When you are a big girl like me I suppose it’s kinda obvious.

Hi Deborah, was that a lbd. It is great now that apart from food essentisls, we can buy our cherished essentials.
      We can pretty our faces, but cant easily hidr our height.
      Live life Deborah.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Thanks for your reply Jane!

It was a floaty Summer dress! I can’t hide my very masculine body and can never pass but don’t worry about that any more.

Love getting  those little comments from the sales people! As soon as it is known that I am shopping for myself, I cease being a perv and become a customer.

Deborah, I bought my first two dresses at a supermarket. I had the good fortune to be able to use the self check-out register. However, I had to take the second dress back the next day to have the security pin removed.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?