Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all you beautiful souls!
      I’m Madisyn F. I’m 28 years young, I’m relatively new to really embracing my feminine side. As of right now I’m not too passable, pretty much cause I haven’t really told anyone close to me, I feel as though when I do dress up and get all dolled up, it’s for me. Though I do hope to someday be passable enough to go out with my dear friend, Pam. She’s about the only one who actually knows, aside from a few people who still take every chance to ridicule me. This is on a count of my ex wife. Anyhow, I love to spend time outdoors along nature because that’s where I really feel comfortable in my element. I guess another reason why I enjoy getting dressed up is to celebrate sabbats/esbats (Wiccan holidays). Otherwise I’ma pretty open book. Just looking to make some new girlfriends and possibly to attract the attention of a few admirers ;*

Hi Madisyn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Madisyn, and welcome. I think you will find this to be a great place to meet new friends snd share your adventures. First, do not worry about “passing”. It’s more important to “blend”! By that I mean blending is more than just makeup. It’s wearing the appropriate clothes, adopting female mannerisms, and by and large learning how to conduct yourself as a lady! But dont get me wrong makeup is important. I have found that practice and more practice, until you have found that “signature look” that is uniquely YOU is a great place to start. But most importantly, there is no one-size-fits-all solution to embarking on your journey of feminine exploration, so just enjoy the girl you are becoming, and don’t worry about what others think! And bear in mind this advice is coming from a lady old enough to be your grandma, so do what granny says and have fun! A Big Hug, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Madisyn Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Madisyn, this is a really great community of girls!

Besitos

Kelly

Hi Madisyn nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Yes girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Please look around as exploring this site there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from .. As for making friends here girl there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and guess what girlfriend we all are just a click away so click us girl ha ha .. We hope that Miss Madisyn continues her journey as the girly girl she is at heart we all are here with and for you .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and  hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Madisyn,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

A big warm welcome to CDH Madisyn!!

Hey girl, welcome! I’m 31 and just got serious about my crossdressing a couple years ago. I’m still semi-closeted but sooo much more free than I was before I took the plunge and embraced Sable as a side of my self that isn’t going away. I’ve hit so many milestones since then, bought clothing online and in public, tried makeup, wigs, and heels. It is such a wonderful thing, hun. You’re free to DM me if you wish! 🥰

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?