- June 12, 2022 at 7:21 am #651803Samantha LinehanParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 16Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- June 12, 2022 at 2:44 pm #651923Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 661 times
I used to write for a TG publication but it wasn’t a paying job. I got free advertising in exchange for writing an advice column in a paper that was called Feminine Illusion. If I could get paid to write about my experiences I sure would do it.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Barbie Satin.
- June 12, 2022 at 2:28 pm #651918Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 454Has thanked: 2268 timesBeen thanked: 1920 times
Medium has a portal to publish articles for profit – I’m not sure how it works since I’m just sharing a few stories about myself. There are a number of writers that publish serial stories there.
- June 12, 2022 at 9:48 am #651862
- June 12, 2022 at 8:28 am #651829Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1411Has thanked: 382 timesBeen thanked: 5150 times
I would guess the possibilities are limited. A quick search revealed only one. Transliving which is an on line magazine published 4 times a year. Never seen one so no idea how much of it concerns CD but guessing not much.
- June 12, 2022 at 8:32 am #651830Samantha LinehanLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 16Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I got about the same result, only the one I found is FrockTv. It might not even be publishing anymore.
- June 12, 2022 at 8:04 am #651821rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 95Replies: 1105Has thanked: 681 timesBeen thanked: 2803 times
No but let me know if you find a gig!
- June 12, 2022 at 7:44 am #651808Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 305Has thanked: 158 timesBeen thanked: 1197 times
First write several pieces so you have something to submit. Depending how the subject is written, you don’t have to restrict yourself to CD publications. Writing for a non-accepting, but curious audience will get you more exposure.
Having several pieces written, submit to every publisher you can find. Get used to rejections, or no reply at all.
You’ll find that writing for income is very frustrating. More so if you need income right now.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Eileen Bach.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.