- March 20, 2021 at 3:15 am #466294LisaTParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 536Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 2485 times
Now girls I’m going to ask you in advance not to get smutty, I simply can’t get in trouble with Samantha again.
Ok I will share a lovely vignette with you.
This morning my wife said.
“Last night there was a moment when I looked over your shoulder at the mirror and I was with a woman”
She who must be obeyed and Samantha will not allow any more about this but the rest of the “conversation” was in darkness.
Happy Lisa xxxx
19 users thanked author for this post.
- March 20, 2021 at 7:44 pm #466757
- March 20, 2021 at 7:13 pm #466749
- March 20, 2021 at 10:55 am #466483
- March 20, 2021 at 10:40 am #466474karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 427Has thanked: 1984 timesBeen thanked: 1230 times
Hi LisaT…………some girls here have said KarleyD has a very vivid imagination……………….right now, she is giggling like a silly girl. My imagination got me in trouble with administration when I first joined CDH……(bad girl!!). So yeah, got to be good girls here………….Samantha’s “watching”…………………………Wish I could share!!!! k
- March 20, 2021 at 10:00 am #466456Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 1112Has thanked: 3645 timesBeen thanked: 5365 times
- March 21, 2021 at 3:56 am #466842
- March 20, 2021 at 5:36 am #466346Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4816 timesBeen thanked: 7377 times
The other night in bed, i heard a voice from behind me say ” i looked over your shoulder into the mirror…and you look like a woman”….
scared the life out of me….
I LIVE ALONE…….yikes.
looking over her shoulder, grace x
- March 21, 2021 at 3:58 am #466843
- March 20, 2021 at 5:07 am #466339stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9583 times
I am so happy for you.
The last time my wife looked over my shoulder into a mirror she said “You need a haircut.”
End of conversation, but she did offer to get the hair clippers out. So I got a haircut but no further conversation.
- March 20, 2021 at 7:00 am #466376LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 536Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 2485 times
- March 20, 2021 at 9:06 am #466439stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9583 times
Ummm…. we weren’t having a “conversation” at the time she looked over my shoulder. When we are having a “conversation” she is looking …… elsewhere ……and not into the mirror. I am saying no more.
Bosies, Steph xx
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by stephanie plumb.
- March 20, 2021 at 3:46 am #466305Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1075Has thanked: 14513 timesBeen thanked: 4264 times
I do understand the situation Lisa, but from a little different perspective than you and your wife.
I personally like to leave a low power lamp turned on across the room on my dresser, or maybe a couple of well placed candles. The reason? So that when my lover and I are having a nice, slow ‘conversation’, I can turn my head and look at my dressing mirror and see two very compatible people enjoying the pleasure of a nice intimate sharing of ideas. Sometimes it is a heated debate, but either way, they are good for us both.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.