Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

have always remained firmly in closet, but a year ago my wife suggested i wear panties in bed for “fun”. she started buying them for me and now have quite a collection. there is so much crossdressing on film and tv now and she has become very interested. whe n we are being intimate she sometimes describes dressing me in tights and stockings and loves my (unspoken) reactions. last week she presented me with lovely lightweight short dress to wear in bed. the following morning i wore it while making and serving her breakfast i bed. i cant describe the thrill i felt and told her so. a big moment in my cd life. she has since given me an ankle lenght dress front buttoned all the way, lovely soft fabric. next day she gave me a pair of baggy black silky long pants. now it is finaly out. i am an accepted crossdresser. bedroom and morning pottering only but i feel ecstatic. she thinks i am incredibly cool and is full of admiration. all initiated by her.

That’s wonderful, Sandra, it is so liberating to be accepted by our spouse.
      Tiny steps, but the world is now opening to you
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Congratulations Sandra, I and many others here are profoundly jealous of your good fortune, treasure your wife, she is one in a million!

Green with envy

Diana 💋

you have a beautiful and very loving wife Regine.you are a lucky person. have a great life.

That is awesome. I am happy for you. Bet you can’t wait to see what happens next.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandra…welcome to cdh. This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Sandra There is nothing more special than  having a loving SO that not only accepts who you are as a person but supports you as well. That is what true love its all about. Always nice to hear that true love still exist. I am happy for you.

Luv Stephanie

Hi Sandra Very nice to meet you as you have been here for a while I still say to you welcome sister and family member you know how it works around here so wont go thru the fun intro for you .. But i will say congrats to you as for having a wonderful supportive wife as i the same we as my wife and Stephanie have a lot of fun being girls together me a little more as Stephanie she is a big girl at heart and loves to be as girly as she can wife not so much any more so one of us has to look the part ha ha .. So happy for you and hope it stays going on your path and wife help you along the way .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

I wish I could tell my girl but I don’t think so. She does know I like women that ware pretty lipstick n she let me put hers on when we first met. We were playing in bed n I asked her to put some on that I like to kiss her she came back to bed n put some on then put some on me  we kissed it all off  it hasn’t com to lite again  But it was a fantastic feeling that nite to ware lipstick in front of a women things have slowed down a lot now  not sure if it’s going to last but I envy that some cds get the chance to b open n that there women except them  that made me feel good today  but still deep in closet  hope everyone has a blessed day today  b safe n b happy  💋💋💋 Jamie machell

Hi Sandra,

It’s wonderful to have the support of your SO.  Nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?